ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PLEASE URGENTLY NEEDS HELP APPEAL WITHDRAWN WHAT NEXT

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Keffy
Newly Registered

PLEASE URGENTLY NEEDS HELP APPEAL WITHDRAWN WHAT NEXT

Post by Keffy » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:19 pm

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS ENQUIRY:

I made application with my family under FLR(O) to UKBA on 2nd Nov 2012, were refused leave on 25th March 2014. Appealed and the date for appeal was 10th June, 2014 but on 4th June 2014 we got a letter of withdrawal from HO.

We got a letter from HO through our lawyer that we have submitted further evidence....that the immigration decision is being been withdrawn so that they can reconsider the new evidence. That a new decision will be made and notified to us in due course.

In summary:
Application made : 2 Nov 2012
Rejection : 25 March 2014
Appeal file : 8TH April 2014
Appeal withdrawn by Home Office Lawyer : 4th June 2014
Content of the withdrawal : that we have submitted further evidence....that the immigration decision is being been withdrawn so that they can reconsider the new evidence. That a new decision will be made and notified to us in due course.

Please can someone please help me on what to do next. (2) Does the withdrawal mean that UKBA will issue us a visa or will they require more documentation (3). please is this the standard way UKBA issues it's withdrawal letter to everybody or is this withdrawal peculiar to us. I mean, do they say in their withdrawal letter to some that they will issue them Visa or is it the same consideration after review (4) How long will this process take.

Thank you in advance

Mimi21
Newly Registered

Re: PLEASE URGENTLY NEEDS HELP APPEAL WITHDRAWN WHAT NEXT

Post by Mimi21 » Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:34 pm

A friends case was dealt with in a similar manner ultimately he got his papers. There is no saying exactly what the home office will do but its likely depending on the information they have to reconsider you should get a response within 3 months.
Keffy wrote:CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS ENQUIRY:

I made application with my family under FLR(O) to UKBA on 2nd Nov 2012, were refused leave on 25th March 2014. Appealed and the date for appeal was 10th June, 2014 but on 4th June 2014 we got a letter of withdrawal from HO.

We got a letter from HO through our lawyer that we have submitted further evidence....that the immigration decision is being been withdrawn so that they can reconsider the new evidence. That a new decision will be made and notified to us in due course.

In summary:
Content of the withdrawal : that we have submitted further evidence....that the immigration decision is being been withdrawn so that they can reconsider the new evidence. That a new decision will be made and notified to us in due course.

Please can someone please help me on what to do next. (2) Does the withdrawal mean that UKBA will issue us a visa or will they require more documentation (3). please is this the standard way UKBA issues it's withdrawal letter to everybody or is this withdrawal peculiar to us. I mean, do they say in their withdrawal letter to some that they will issue them Visa or is it the same consideration after review (4) How long will this process take.

Thank you in advance

Keffy
Newly Registered

Post by Keffy » Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:23 am

Mimi21 wrote:A friends case was dealt with in a similar manner ultimately he got his papers. There is no saying exactly what the home office will do but its likely depending on the information they have to reconsider you should get a response within 3 months.

@Mimi21, thank you so much. Please did the home office request for additional information from your friend?

Keffy wrote:CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS ENQUIRY:

In summary:

Thank you in advance

357mag
Member of Standing
Bulgaria

Post by 357mag » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:38 am

You dont say what the new evidence was but it seems to have been critical in evaluating your case.

You are back at the position

Nothing after that in your timeline is valid now. You just go back to waiting.
But it looks like your case file is on someones desk so it should be dealt with soon.
I am not a forum GURU, I am often wrong
Dont take any notice of anything I post, I'm getting old and havn't the foggiest what I'm talking about.

Keffy
Newly Registered

Post by Keffy » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:50 am

@357Mag, thank you for your response. The new evidence is letters from Doctors...this is because the application was made on discretion leave to remain on medical ground.

please do you know if they back date the visa or does the visa starts to run the month/week they issue you a visa?

This is really frustrating this is because we have on this since 2012.

thank you in advance.