ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal allowed, what will be the status

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shashin
Newly Registered

Appeal allowed, what will be the status

Post by shashin » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:11 am

My appeal was allowed on dec n till date i am still waiting for my documents. In the mean time what will be my visa status and m i able to work or not. Can i start my business or not.

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Re: Appeal allowed, what will be the status

Post by cpmlkhan » Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:12 pm

shashin wrote:My appeal was allowed on dec n till date i am still waiting for my documents. In the mean time what will be my visa status and m i able to work or not. Can i start my business or not.
Hello shashin,

You have already started your business since you sent your documents to HO for Visa. So in theory your business is trading.

Regards

shashin
Newly Registered

Post by shashin » Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:00 am

well my situation is different i applied on 2012 oct where no business was shown just the fund availablity was present. coz during those days we just have to show the fund no business plan or anything such like needs to present.

So as its too long i have been waiting i want to work now so i want to know what will be my status while waiting after appeal allowed can i start the business or can i work somewhere? or wat can i do.

das84tus
Newly Registered

Post by das84tus » Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:43 pm

I am bit confused too, I don't know section 3c still applies after appeal allowed, or until visa is stamped confused.

kreddy786
Newly Registered

Post by kreddy786 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:43 pm

Hi All,

My tier 1 Entrepreneur visa application has been refused. My court hearing is on 12 jan 2015 at 10 am. Will you guys please help me knowing what sort of question being asked in court hearing by HO barrister. I'm feeling nervous about it. My business partner has court hearing on the same date at 11am. Could you guys talk me through this please.

Kreddy

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:04 am

kreddy786, Please continue in other thread.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.