ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MODERATORS - HELP

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pgaitonde
Member of Standing

MODERATORS - HELP

Post by pgaitonde » Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:10 pm

I have not seen any moderator helping these days..I am waiting for a reply for the British Citizenship query and no moderator seems to reply..Is this forum really helpful or has it lost its touch?

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: MODERATORS - HELP

Post by Casa » Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:20 pm

A moderator doesn't necessarily have more knowledge on immigration matters than other members. The fact that your question hasn't been answered suggests that no one currently reading the posts has the answer you need.
When you write "I have not seen any moderator helping these days", I assume you mean helping with your question. You posted this less than an hour ago, you need to be patient.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

pgaitonde
Member of Standing

Post by pgaitonde » Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:40 pm

Yes I mean no moderator is responding to my query. Who said that moderators do not have enough knowledge. In the past the moderators have responded and it has been always helpful.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:44 pm

I said that moderators don't necessarily have the knowledge to answer. I'm a moderator and I've read your post. There's no point in me giving you advice that would probably be incorrect.
Forum moderators are here to ensure the board is kept clean and respectful and to eliminate spam. Also to move posts to the correct sections of the forum.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

pgaitonde
Member of Standing

Post by pgaitonde » Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:15 pm

Appreciate your reply. I am requesting any moderator who has the knowledge and idea to reply to my query

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:19 pm

They may not be logged-in at present. Many of us have full time jobs.
(Casa, not CR001)

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:41 pm

I find the OP to be very impatient boarding on childish. People need to wait more than a few hours before jumping up and down.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.