ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Student dependent ban for 1 year

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kiran548
Newly Registered

Student dependent ban for 1 year

Post by kiran548 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:11 pm

I have overstayed in UK for 5 months and i came back to my country by my expenses and recently i got married and my wife got Phd admission in UK and we both applied for visa, she as a student and me as a student dependent at the same time, but she got her visa first and granted but i got later and it is refused. They have mentioned by section 320(7B) and 319C(a) and banned me for 1 year. so i still got 4 months till that ban expires...
Now what are my chances getting dependent visa after that ban period expires.??Any advise?
Thank you...

Choc-Ice
Nigeria

Re: Student dependent ban for 1 year

Post by Choc-Ice » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:22 pm

kiran548 wrote:I have overstayed in UK for 5 months and i came back to my country by my expenses and recently i got married and my wife got Phd admission in UK and we both applied for visa, she as a student and me as a student dependent at the same time, but she got her visa first and granted but i got later and it is refused. They have mentioned by section 320(7B) and 319C(a) and banned me for 1 year. so i still got 4 months till that ban expires...
Now what are my chances getting dependent visa after that ban period expires.??Any advise?
Thank you...
IMO, you stand a 50/50 chance when the BAN expires. Just be honest about everything and attach a cover letter explaining the whole situation and how much you want to be with your wife :D :D Family life is important.
IMpossible is 2 letters to long!

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:39 pm

kiran548 wrote:HI,
I got 1year ban for overstaying for 5months...and now my is abt to do her phd..And am intended to apply my depedent visa after this bann period... So will it be any problem abt overstaying even i apply after the bann period???? Because my wife is leaving 1month before my application...if i didnt get the visa she will be there all alone....And does she need to send me a house contract papers for me to apply???
Thankq in advance....
kiran548 wrote:Hi,
My wife is abt to travel to UK by december and am planning to go by Feb..So does she need to send house contract papers wid both of our names mentioned in it????? Or can i apply with the new CAS letter she sent for me from Uni???
Thankq in advance....
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:41 pm

Life isn't fair, but you can be!

Sapna234
Newly Registered
India

Post by Sapna234 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:18 pm

kiran548 wrote:I have overstayed in UK for 5 months and i came back to my country by my expenses and recently i got married and my wife got Phd admission in UK and we both applied for visa, she as a student and me as a student dependent at the same time, but she got her visa first and granted but i got later and it is refused. They have mentioned by section 320(7B) and 319C(a) and banned me for 1 year. so i still got 4 months till that ban expires...
Thank you...
Hello Kiran this is sapna could u please tell me wether ur visa got issued after ur ban r not?? It will b really appreciated ...Thanks

kiran548
Newly Registered

Post by kiran548 » Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:23 am

Sapna234 wrote:
Thank you...
Hello Kiran this is sapna could u please tell me wether ur visa got issued after ur ban r not?? It will b really appreciated ...Thanks
Hi, yes i got my visa... i have posted tue details in other post ..plz find that on my profile post...

undisclosed_desire
Newly Registered

Post by undisclosed_desire » Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:20 pm

kiran548 wrote:
Sapna234 wrote:
Thank you...
Hi, yes i got my visa... i have posted tue details in other post ..plz find that on my profile post...
Hi Kiran, congratulations to your visa, couldn't find any post on your profile with details :( I would really appreciate if you could copy paste it here.