ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

evie233
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: FLR(FP) and Discretionary Leave to Remain timelines

Post by evie233 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:28 pm

convenantkeepingGod wrote:
Al Haqq wrote:
evie233 wrote:Hello everyone.. Congrats to you all because I believe we are all winners.. To those of you waiting, God will put a smile on your face soon.. You would think getting your papers will change your life but its still the same struggles we still face in this country.. Those of you who have jobs even when you are illegal don't know how lucky you are. Its not easy on both sides especially when you have the 'no recourse' stamped on your card.. Sorry for the rant.. Its for a friend in distress.. May God help us all.
@evie233, May Almighty God ease the stress of your friend. Take care.
Oh noo...evie233. Is it difficult for her/ I to get a job because of the no recourse stamp? Tell your friend not to give up and keep on applying . It is not easy but at the end it will happen. I have plenty of friends currently working with no recourse stamp and yes life will always have its struggles.the key is : Perseverance.
I hope all works out for your friend.
How are you yourself ? Was it easy for you to get a job? take care

Thanks for your reply.. She has kids n since she was working with someone else's "paper" before, now that she got hers, she doesn't know how to switch cos she needs to start working with her papers.. In short I don't know how she is gonna cope cos common cleaning jobs are hard to find... Well for me am doing well and I thank God I am easing myself back to the society, I feel like I have just been let out of prison ... :lol: ... But I thank God! And I pray everyone will have a reason to give praise to God

evie233
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by evie233 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:29 pm

Tom no engine wrote:Hi guys I was wondering if you can help me..what form do you use when applying for leave to remain through the 7 year rule..if you have kids who have been in England for 7 years or more..Thanks

FLR(FP) the latest version for April 2014

evie233
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by evie233 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:33 pm

[quote="rina"]Permission for my JR has been refused. I wait to hear from my barrister on Monday to see if there is an error of law so we can ask for an oral hearing.
I am slowly giving up this is too much. Its a never ending battle :([/quote /])

Please don't give up.. Please..I am praying for you and I believe you will smile soon..

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:29 pm

Al Haqq wrote:Quick Update,
The appeal date was yesterday and I have attended representing myself. I went with my children and I was told that they would only like to speak to me. I just have to wait now for the decision. Allah made the journey and whole process less stressful for me. I am glad that is another hurdle jumped. Thanks everyone. More good news very soon for those waiting. Good night all and God bless.
By God grace you will soon share the good news with us.
Your expectation will manifest very soon

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:30 pm

rina wrote:Permission for my JR has been refused. I wait to hear from my barrister on Monday to see if there is an error of law so we can ask for an oral hearing.
I am slowly giving up this is too much. Its a never ending battle :(
So sorry to hear that the paper permission for JR has been refused. Hopefully the oral permission will be granted.

east579new

Post by east579new » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:34 pm

Good news my partner recived there BRP today :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

bsmith13

Post by bsmith13 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:23 pm

east579new wrote:Good news my partner recived there BRP today :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Congratulations

bsmith13

Post by bsmith13 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:28 pm

Hello everyone, how are you all doing?

I'm sorry to bother u again, I was seeking advice regarding my case and someone suggested this

"You may have a strong claim outside the rules, but within it, it is very hard. You will have to seek JR, and get the UKBA to make a removal decision and try fighting at the tribunal, or wait for a bit, while you accrue 20 years.''

About waiting till I get to 20 years I don't really wanna wait that long and i rebuke that In Jesus Name, as life is really tough when u don't have an income and especially living with people. We all want her freedom which I can't wait to get and move forward with life.

east579new

Post by east579new » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:10 pm

Im English and my partner is Brazilian so its not like the profit Dapsonlee says In FP you apply as parent and partner i told ypu i was right mr Dapsonlee + our solicitor knew his stuff he was a star :D

Al Haqq

Post by Al Haqq » Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:43 pm

rina wrote:Permission for my JR has been refused. I wait to hear from my barrister on Monday to see if there is an error of law so we can ask for an oral hearing.
I am slowly giving up this is too much. Its a never ending battle :(
Oh no rina
This is exactly the aim of the HO. To get you frustrated. However, in making our decisions we have to think of the implication to our children. Therefore, please do not give up. You still have 101 options to take and you have only just used one. Good luck and I hope God gives you the strength you need.

Al Haqq

Post by Al Haqq » Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:48 pm

Kukuwife wrote:
Al Haqq wrote:Quick Update,
The appeal date was yesterday and I have attended representing myself. I went with my children and I was told that they would only like to speak to me. I just have to wait now for the decision. Allah made the journey and whole process less stressful for me. I am glad that is another hurdle jumped. Thanks everyone. More good news very soon for those waiting. Good night all and God bless.
By God grace you will soon share the good news with us.
Thanks Kukuwife.

icehouse256
United Kingdom

Post by icehouse256 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:04 am

east579new wrote:Im English and my partner is Brazilian so its not like the profit Dapsonlee says In FP you apply as parent and partner i told ypu i was right mr Dapsonlee + our solicitor knew his stuff he was a star :D
@east579new: What are your circumstances, do you have any child with your partner, if not were there any insurmountable circumstance stated...please share more of your situation. Thanks.
'' The Lord is My Light and My Salvation ''

east579new

Post by east579new » Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:25 am

Dapsonlee where is the proof? You are a false PROFIT :D and i have proved you wrong.

zico 10
Newly Registered

Post by zico 10 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:11 am

east579new wrote:Dapsonlee where is the proof? You are a false PROFIT :D and i have proved you wrong.
congratulation.... please can you share your timeline and on what basis did you apply. thanks

zico 10
Newly Registered

Post by zico 10 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:16 am

hello everyone i am a new member of this great forum, which i have been addicted to reading everyday for the past year now. please i will need advise from this great forum. i receive a letter from my solicitor that the case worker is requesting additional document,
which i have just sent. can anyone please advice me on what will happen next. thanks

east579new

Post by east579new » Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:14 am

zico 10 wrote:
east579new wrote:Dapsonlee where is the proof? You are a false PROFIT :D and i have proved you wrong.
congratulation.... please can you share your timeline and on what basis did you apply. thanks
Hi Zico i haven't really kept a track of dates but its been approx 2 months (8 weeks) from start to finish.

And the application was FLR(FP) and it was made on the basis of been a parent and a partner.

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:23 am

Hello east579new- first congratulations on the successful application of your partner, I wish you all the best, however, it's important to put things in perspective.

First you post that your partner has been granted and that dapsonlee got his fact wrong which I don't agree with you.

Secondly, you posted again saying he "should provide proof" what proof?. And " you are a false profit or you mean prophet".Going on such adventure will not provide the necessary information and advice we share within ourselves on this forum.

Dapsonlee is an outstanding member of this forum who has on many occasions provide valuable informations to many forum members and I hope many on this forum will share my opinion.

We have seen many people on this forum who had British partner, British child and when they make application they were still refused and they had to fight the HO either through JR or make fresh application knowing fully well that no application involving an overstayer is straight forward.

I will like to remind you that most of us on this forum are either lawyer, solicitor or immigration adviser, We are all here to share information and where possible help with advice. I personally have gain so much on this forum and it has help me save cost where possible. This act may put people off in contributing where necessary. I hope you understand.

east579new

Post by east579new » Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:13 am

Kukuwife wrote:

Hello east579new- first congratulations on the successful application of your partner, I wish you all the best, however, it's important to put things in perspective.

First you post that your partner has been granted and that dapsonlee got his fact wrong which I don't agree with you.

Secondly, you posted again saying he "should provide proof" what proof?. And " you are a false profit or you mean prophet".Going on such adventure will not provide the necessary information and advice we share within ourselves on this forum.

Dapsonlee is an outstanding member of this forum who has on many occasions provide valuable informations to many forum members and I hope many on this forum will share my opinion.

We have seen many people on this forum who had British partner, British child and when they make application they were still refused and they had to fight the HO either through JR or make fresh application knowing fully well that no application involving an overstayer is straight forward.

I will like to remind you that most of us on this forum are either lawyer, solicitor or immigration adviser, We are all here to share information and where possible help with advice. I personally have gain so much on this forum and it has help me save cost where possible. This act may put people off in contributing where necessary. I hope you understand.
I understand :D :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:23 am

Rina sorry to hear that please be strong and all the best in securing an oral hearing!

Alhaqq glad your hearing went well all the best to you!

Kukuwife, i find myself congratulating you for you last post! Well done sir and thank for reminding East579 what this Forum is all about!

Dapsonlee is a dear friend of mine and does not deserve that! East579 get on with your life, you are a very counter productive and angry individual! I suggest to be fully endorsed as English as you call yourself perhaps learn to write and spell the language correctly! Its free for your kind. Whilst you are there, acquire some social skills too. I hope we don't hear from you again!
Last edited by Believe2013 on Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
“I am not a saint unless you think a saint is a sinner who keeps trying"

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:26 am

Big congratulation @east579new. I totally agreewith @Kukuwife. @Dapsonlee is a great member on this forum. He contribute very valuable information for us.

east579new

Post by east579new » Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:01 pm

@S Sharma many thanks if i can be of any assistance just let me know.
@Icehouse Yes myself and my partner have a child together .
@Believe Thanks im not sure what you mean when you say my kind but thank you anyway

nilemarques
Member of Standing

Post by nilemarques » Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:43 pm

[quote="east579new"]Dapsonlee where is the proof? You are a false PROFIT :D and i have proved you wrong.[/quote]

@east579new. Congratulations on your partner's success in getting a visa. I wish you all the best.

I would also like to refer to the posts you have recently posted with regards to @Dapsonlee. I think resorting to name calling and insults is quite unnecessary. As has been said by others in response to your comments, I find them unfortunate. We are a community who are in similar circumstances and offer each other support. I would've thought that if you had found Dapsonlee's advice or opinion wrong, there are better and kinder ways of putting that message across.

I myself find most of Dapsonlee's support and advice invaluable. I'm sure if you had expressed your views in a more humane way, he would seek to be the first to acknowledge and humble himself. I'm pretty sure you have benefitted from something on this forum. We don't all claim to be knowledgable in legal matters but it is through our horrid experiences that we share our lives. As it is always said by many on this forum that people should seek legal help.

I trust you will now take the time and enjoy the things you couldn't do with your partner due the visa situation.
Stay Blessed

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:55 pm

Your kind i.e English! That's better! you have to learn to be magnanimous in victory sir! If you have nothing positive to contribute to this forum then don't stir up trouble or start to point fingers in a very childish fashion oh so and so was wrong. Many on here are faced with incredibly difficult struggles with HO so reading your snidey remarks doesn't help one bit! If Dapsonlee has ever offended you, i apologise on his behalf - he is a man of God and not some bad and arrogant character you portray him to be! Draw a line on this and lets maintain the positive vibes on here! It's all some of us have!
“I am not a saint unless you think a saint is a sinner who keeps trying"

naba

Post by naba » Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:12 pm

Congratulations to those who have been granted!

@ Rina darling sorry to hear the outcome but please don't give up. Indeed there are more ways to go through...be strong, God bless you!

@ Thank you Kukuwife, truly agree with you hun.

@ Al Haqq, happy for you, good luck for the next. Stay blessed.

@dapsonlee is someone who has a great soul for others and put valuable advice & information.

convenantkeepingGod

Post by convenantkeepingGod » Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:27 pm

Believe2013 wrote:Your kind i.e English! That's better! you have to learn to be magnanimous in victory sir! If you have nothing positive to contribute to this forum then don't stir up trouble or start to point fingers in a very childish fashion oh so and so was wrong. Many on here are faced with incredibly difficult struggles with HO so reading your snidey remarks doesn't help one bit! If Dapsonlee has ever offended you, i apologise on his behalf - he is a man of God and not some bad and arrogant character you portray him to be! Draw a line on this and lets maintain the positive vibes on here! It's all some of us have!

Couldn't put it in the better way. Well said. :D