ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

musriz
Member of Standing

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by musriz » Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:41 am

ADUANWAR wrote:السلام عليكم everyone.

الحمدلله wife got visa today :D I can't even describe how happy I'm الحمدلله الحمدلله.

Our journey so far.

Original Application: 22/05/2013
FWD TO BHC: 05/06/2013
Additional Documents Requested: 22/11/2013 and rejected.

I so withdrew my application early last month and submitted a new application.

Applied: 16/05/2014
Visa Granted: 06/06/2014
Total time: 20 DAYS.

I received one email on the day off submission and second asking to come and collect passport yesterday. Strangely my wife got a call and they asked her to collect at 11:30AM. We live in Jehlum but submitted the application in Islamabad.

Documented I submitted:

Applied as self employed.
12 Months Bank Statement.
National Insurance contribution statement (payed and stamped by the post office)
Letter from Account confirming all my accounts are up to date.
Accounts Statement from Accountant.
Latest SA302 and statement from HMRC
Accommodation Report
Tenancy agreement
NIKAH Nama
Wife's TB Test and English Test Certificate
Call Records

That's all I can think off at the moment. If you guys have more questions PM. I will remember you in my Dua and wish everyone the best off luck.

Alhamdhulillah and congratulations !! Im so happy for you.
It seems applications are being processed much faster now.
Have a happy and blessed marriage.
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Called for Interview 3rd July 2014
ALHAMDHULILLAH VISA GRANTED SAME DAY
Total 117 working days

ADUANWAR

Post by ADUANWAR » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:14 am

musriz wrote:

الحمدلله wife got visa today :D I can't even describe how happy I'm الحمدلله الحمدلله.

Our journey so far.

I received one email on the day off submission and second asking to come and collect passport yesterday. Strangely my wife got a call and they asked her to collect at 11:30AM. We live in Jehlum but submitted the application in Islamabad.

Documented I submitted:

National Insurance contribution statement (payed and stamped by the post office)
Accommodation Report
Tenancy agreement
NIKAH Nama
Call Records

That's all I can think off at the moment. If you guys have more questions PM. I will remember you in my Dua and wish everyone the best off luck.

Alhamdhulillah and congratulations !! Im so happy for you.
It seems applications are being processed much faster now.
Have a happy and blessed marriage.
Jazkallah. Yeah it does seem to be the case. Very unfair on people who have submitted applications before and are still waiting but what can you do.

shah1991

Post by shah1991 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:24 am

Majy05 wrote:Can any1 help me please, the home office want unaudited accounts from a member of a uk recognised supervisory body. My accountant is CIMA and they dont accept this, i am stressing cause this is the only documents that i need to send, any one had this or.....my accountant hasnt had this problem before many casese like mine have been accepted i dont knpw whats changed.
congragulations every one not fair to old applicants but still... majy05@ i received exactly same letter unaudited accounts from a member of uk recognised supervisory body and my accountant wasn't acca he was aat so what i did i asked my accountant he gave me two sets of documents one of them is the one you sign after your accounts are done and the other bit is the one he sent to hmrc the copy of it thats for unaudited accounts and for acca accountant bit go to another acca accountant and ask them to give you certificate of confirmation for your accounts to confirm you earn the figure you have shown. i can show you my certificate if you want i sent it two months ago i havn;t received a reply yet this mornning i went to see my MP i will hear a reply in ten working days from them. IN SHA ALLAH

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:27 am

sunshine83 wrote:Alhamdolillah! Received my visa today :D

My timeline: applied 15/5/2014
Email to collect: 5/6/2014.
collected today.Took 3 weeks exactly.

So its true that processing is happening faster for cases after march.

Best of luck everyone!
Congrats!!!

What cAtegory did u apply under ? And how many month payslips?
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:30 am

many congrats!!! U have had a long wait!!
Please pray 4 the rest of us too
Applied online 15/9/15

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:52 am

Subhan'Allah, many congratulations guys. It's good news that applications are being processed quicker, but do remember not everyone's application is the same.

We re-applied at the end of May, I am praying that we get a turn-around by the end of this month. Allah knows best.

sunshine83
Newly Registered

Post by sunshine83 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:13 pm

Hello786, I applied under cat B, as my husband had just started a new job. So I basically had to show he had earned above the threshold in the past 12 months prior to the application AND his current job pays above the threshold . So I submitted last 12 months payslips, 12 months bank statements and p45 from old job and for new job his contract and job letter clearly stating that pay is above the required. Did not have any payslips available from his new job at the time so could not give that in.

Prayforus I am rooting for you. InshaAllah you should hear soon.

For the old applicants still waiting I can imagine your pain.Fail to understand how the BHC works. Surely it appears that not a lot of time is needed to deal with an application so why drag them for months?!

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:29 pm

sunshine83 wrote:Hello786, I applied under cat B, as my husband had just started a new job. So I basically had to show he had earned above the threshold in the past 12 months prior to the application AND his current job pays above the threshold . So I submitted last 12 months payslips, 12 months bank statements and p45 from old job and for new job his contract and job letter clearly stating that pay is above the required. Did not have any payslips available from his new job at the time so could not give that in.

Prayforus I am rooting for you. InshaAllah you should hear soon.

For the old applicants still waiting I can imagine your pain.Fail to understand how the BHC works. Surely it appears that not a lot of time is needed to deal with an application so why drag them for months?!

I think its very positive that BHC have put into place a more competent system where applicants are not having to wair for months on end.
Certainly unfair on applicants before this upgraded system.
Lets just hope they clear their backlog for old applicants.
Looking at the wider picture theres more hope now for those who have to re-apply .
But your right sunshine83, one thing for sure is BHC do not need months on end to process applications as it is evident now that cases can be processed quicker.
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Called for Interview 3rd July 2014
ALHAMDHULILLAH VISA GRANTED SAME DAY
Total 117 working days

TangoMike
United Kingdom

Post by TangoMike » Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:04 pm

Congratulation guys!

Just to update you all,I flew out to pak last week with the documents n wife applied yday in lahore. She had to redo TB test as the previous had expired. I had booked a primetime appointment at 5pm which gave us enough time to get the TB report. I would recommend the primetime appointments as they let me go in with my wife n there was only a few other applicants at that time!

I wouldnt recommend spending a day in lahore when its 46C and the Aircon in the car doesnt work! But in sha Allah it will be all worth it when the visa comes through!

I havent received a confirmation email that the application has been submitted, is this normal?

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:51 pm

TangoMike, you should receive an e-mail when they despatch the application to the ukiv decision making centre.

TangoMike
United Kingdom

Post by TangoMike » Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:03 pm

Surely it should be sent to the centre by now?!

yasen

Post by yasen » Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:19 pm

salaam all

it would be good if someone can tell me if any of you alot appliedunderdlarule and got visa from pakistan. my wife applied in jan but stil no reply. and is dla cases successful

Majy05

Post by Majy05 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:33 pm

abdulraheem123 wrote:
Majy05 wrote:Can any1 help me please, the home office want unaudited accounts from a member of a uk recognised supervisory body. My accountant is CIMA and they dont accept this, i am stressing cause this is the only documents that i need to send, any one had this or.....my accountant hasnt had this problem before many casese like mine have been accepted i dont knpw whats changed.

hi majy

ask your accountant if he has an accountant friend who is registered with a body that their recognize and ask him if he is prepared to put his name on the accounts for you.
then submit that?

how many cases has your accountant put through and have been accepted?
As far as he has told me all the cases that he has put through have had their visas granted, i dnt know why they nit accepting my documents it clearly states in appendix a para 19 cima is accepted...

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:40 pm

TangoMike wrote:Surely it should be sent to the centre by now?!
I would assume so. Best to e-mail them, as when I did a day or two after, they had no record of the application. :shock:

I think the updates are rather slow, and that there is some lack of communication on their part amongst gerrys/ukvi.

RZ Girl

Post by RZ Girl » Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:30 pm

Our journey so far.

Documented I submitted:

Accommodation Report
Tenancy agreement
NIKAH Nama
Call Records

Congratulations!! Really happy for u. I also applied last year in july n on hold since oct'13 i am planning to reapply too .. My husband is also self employed i wana ask if u r paid cash in hand how can your income be matched to the bank statements ??
Applied in lahore on 04/07/2013
Under process 19/07/2013
Got a letter on 27/09/2013 its on hold
Doc submitted 17/10/2013
Rfc : INSHALLAH soon

ADUANWAR

Post by ADUANWAR » Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:35 pm

RZ Girl wrote:

Our journey so far.

Documented I submitted:

Accommodation Report
Tenancy agreement
NIKAH Nama
Call Records

Congratulations!! Really happy for u. I also applied last year in july n on hold since oct'13 i am planning to reapply too .. My husband is also self employed i wana ask if u r paid cash in hand how can your income be matched to the bank statements ??
Thank you. Yes I do get paid cash in hand as I work for numerous agencies. I collect all the cash I was paid and I deposited it in my bank on the 1st of every month. Sometime in the middle as well. All I did was I just counted how much cash I deposited from April 13 - April 14 and then declared that to the HMRC. Nothing more. Didn't attach an explanation on where the money came from etc and they accepted it.

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:50 pm

TangoMike wrote:Congratulation guys!

Just to update you all,I flew out to pak last week with the documents n wife applied yday in lahore. She had to redo TB test as the previous had expired. I had booked a primetime appointment at 5pm which gave us enough time to get the TB report. I would recommend the primetime appointments as they let me go in with my wife n there was only a few other applicants at that time!

I wouldnt recommend spending a day in lahore when its 46C and the Aircon in the car doesnt work! But in sha Allah it will be all worth it when the visa comes through!

I havent received a confirmation email that the application has been submitted, is this normal?

All the best

What category did you apply underr?
Applied online 15/9/15

raholptl

Post by raholptl » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:15 pm

Our journey so far.

Documented I submitted:

Accommodation Report
Tenancy agreement
NIKAH Nama
Call Records

Congratulations a dua war.
Can you please list the documents you submitted?

Kazakhstan

raholptl

Post by raholptl » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:17 pm

sunshine83 wrote:Alhamdolillah! Received my visa today :D

My timeline: applied 15/5/2014
Email to collect: 5/6/2014.
collected today.Took 3 weeks exactly.

So its true that processing is happening faster for cases after march.

Best of luck everyone!
ongratulations sunshine83.
Can you please list the documents you submitted? Can u please tell where these categories are defined?

Kazakhstan

TangoMike
United Kingdom

Post by TangoMike » Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:15 pm

HELLO786 wrote:
TangoMike wrote:Congratulation guys!

All the best

What category did you apply underr?
applied under Cat A but provided 12 months of pay slips and wrote that I have submitted enough evidence to meet both categories! Didnt want to leave anything to chance!

abdulraheem123

Post by abdulraheem123 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:15 pm

Alhamdhulillah ADUANWAR I am so happy for you.

can i ask what Additional Documents were Requested the for your first appliaction?
and the reason why there got rejected?

jazakallah khair

Girl786

Post by Girl786 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:34 pm

ADUANWAR wrote:
RZ Girl wrote:

Our journey so far.

Documented I submitted:

Accommodation Report
Tenancy agreement
NIKAH Nama
Call Records

Thank you. Yes I do get paid cash in hand as I work for numerous agencies. I collect all the cash I was paid and I deposited it in my bank on the 1st of every month. Sometime in the middle as well. All I did was I just counted how much cash I deposited from April 13 - April 14 and then declared that to the HMRC. Nothing more. Didn't attach an explanation on where the money came from etc and they accepted it.[/qu
ote]

Hey hi ! Congratulations to both of u . Wish u ve a very happy future ahead with ur wife . Can u tell me hw u widraw ur app ?? N which doc were already made n aint gone out of date ??

ADUANWAR

Post by ADUANWAR » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:02 pm

abdulraheem123 wrote:

Alhamdhulillah ADUANWAR I am so happy for you.

can i ask what Additional Documents were Requested the for your first appliaction?
and the reason why there got rejected?

jazakallah khair
They wanted my accounts which I was unable to provide as I didn't have an accountant back then, my national insurance contribution statement (which I provided but wasn't paid), 12 months bank statement because I only submitted 6 originally. It was my fault because I went in unprepared.

ADUANWAR

Post by ADUANWAR » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:08 pm

Hey hi ! Congratulations to both of u . Wish u ve a very happy future ahead with ur wife . Can u tell me hw u widraw ur app ?? N which doc were already made n aint gone out of date ??[/quote][/quote]

Jazk'Allah. I sent them an email asking to withdraw my application and the same day I had a reply with a form attached. Wife filled if and signed if which we then scanned and emailed back. The contacted us within few days and asked to collect the passport.

When I re-applied everything was the latest. Wife's TB test expired so she had to do that again.

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:02 pm

data is for all decisions made in April 2014
Number of days to process application --------------------------------------------- % of applications decided
2 days | 2%
3 days= 4%
5 days= 9%
10 days= 16%
15 days= 22%
30 days= 35%
60 days= 41%
90 days= 53%
120 days= 80%
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.