ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NEED SOME ADVICE FROM ANY ONE ON HERE PLEASE!!!!!!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

NEED SOME ADVICE FROM ANY ONE ON HERE PLEASE!!!!!!

Post by TODMATT » Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:22 am

Just a quick question about my Visa, I was issued my Spouse visa last year Feb 2013 however due to some circumstance of me looking for job, I decide to move to London because i use to live with my wife when she was a student in an accomodation with her other flat mates in outside london due to the fact i have no work and my visa took long before it came back from the Home Office. My main question is the documentation, From Feb 2013 when the Visa was issued, I was living in outside London and I do have my letter goes to the address including my bank statments and Hmrc letter to confirm my NI # however my wife doesn't have much letter except for sky letter which shows her name on the address and during that time it was a very tough time for both of us since am not working but i decide to move to London to get a job and finally i got a job and found both of us a room for both of us to live in. We rented an an accomodation which is some bills inclusive such as Council tax, Water Bill but the electricity is both pay as you go. So my point is, from the date which the my spouse visa is issued till now, I still don't have enough documentation for her except on the new address in London. I have Tenenacy agreement in both of our names, Her Bank statement, My Bank Statement, Her virgin Bill, So basically from Feb 13 to Feb 14 of this year, We have Joint tenenacy agreement, Virgin Bill and there's 7 month left for my visa to expire but i really an advice please.....I know my case is going to be complicated and am doing premiuim for same day.

I'm us

Please kindly help me

Submitted my visa under the old rules before 9 July 2012
Applied for Flr(M) and was granted on Feb 2013 and it will expire on Feb 2015

If you don't understand please kindly ask me and i will expiante further.

Godbless
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: NEED SOME ADVICE FROM ANY ONE ON HERE PLEASE!!!!!!

Post by Casa » Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:04 am

If your application is complicated apply by post, not in person. PEO appointments are for 100% straightforward cases as the PEO caseworkers don't have the authority to pass anything which has a query. The application would be forwarded to someone at a higher level and the application would join the postal queue at the premium price.
Doesn't your wife have a GP registration card or any correspondence at all in her name apart from what you've listed? You can include anything that has her name and address including post code.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: NEED SOME ADVICE FROM ANY ONE ON HERE PLEASE!!!!!!

Post by TODMATT » Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:25 am

Casa wrote:If your application is complicated apply by post, not in person. PEO appointments are for 100% straightforward cases as the PEO caseworkers don't have the authority to pass anything which has a query. The application would be forwarded to someone at a higher level and the application would join the postal queue at the premium price.
Doesn't your wife have a GP registration card or any correspondence at all in her name apart from what you've listed? You can include anything that has her name and address including post code.
Thank you for your reply. My wife does have a correspondent not on our new address in London but her parent address in London before she changed them to the new address in London because during the time we stayed in outside London some of her letters were missing and she decide to change them to her parent address and she does have alot of correspondent on her parents address.

From Feb 13 to Feb 14.....Tenancy Agreement in both of our names, Virgin Bill, Sky Bill and From Feb 14 to Feb 15( At the present, she has Bank Statement, I'm going to recieve a letter from HMRC for confirmation of her NI, As well as a joint name for our electrcity and Gas Bill by the end of July and also we have decide to register for TV licence. We only have few months left and right now I'm not happy with the situation of the documentations but any good advice will be highly appreciated.

Thank you for your reply

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

SET M documentation

Post by TODMATT » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:07 am

Any advice about the documentation please