ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

APPEAL

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aliav09
Newly Registered

APPEAL

Post by aliav09 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:07 pm

hi I received notice of hearing and date for attending the court is on 6th august, date on the letter is 30th may 2014, in that letter it is asking me to send the bundle within 3 weeks, wen I rang my solicitor who registered my appeal he says to to do that bundle on 18th or 19th june , he just disconnected the phone when i asked will that be enough if we sent on 19th june as my last date would be 20th June, he is quite helpless and I am not confident on him dealing my appeal, can anyone help on these things ?

thank you

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: APPEAL

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:54 am

@ aliav09, you should be fine by the date your lawyer intend to send the bundle. Usually bundle received by the tribunal at least a week to hearing should be fine.

Did you not have any reference given about your solicitor as you seem not to trust his judgement.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.