ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Application at Croydon was Successful.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sanju_Guptha
Newly Registered

ILR Application at Croydon was Successful.

Post by Sanju_Guptha » Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:01 am

Hi All,

Our ILR Application at Croydon last week went successful. And within 2 days we got our BPR's as well. :)
This forum has really helped us in answering different queries, and helped in making sure we carried all required documents. So Thanks to all.

Our Experience:

The staff at the Croydon HomeOffice were very friendly. When we asked what all documents to submit at the counter, the lady has just mentioned to submit only the required ones and nothing more.

Though we carried all documents, we just submitted these

1. Last 2 years Payslips
2. Last 2 years bank statements
3. Absence letters
4. Though not requested we provided the HMRC Letter that contained all previous earnings.
5. 2 Co-habitation documents. though we carried almost 4 different proofs, we provided Water Bills and Tenancy agreement for last 2 years which is on our names in Joint.
6. As we missed paying TV license we received a letter from Mag Court stating Criminal Offence, though it was a spent conviction and something that could be overlooked I was a bit worried. But the case worker who was collecting the documents made us relax by stating that's something not to worry about. She was impressed as we mentioned all info clearly in the ILR Form in detail.

Not sure if I can mention this but as per my personal opinion, please avoid going for agents as long as you have all your documentation available. On a discussion one of the staffs was saying that many of them come with agents even after they have required documents.

GoodLuck to all who are applying now.

hsr1972

Re: ILR Application at Croydon was Successful.

Post by hsr1972 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:41 am

Congratulations for your ILR!!!! Can you tell me how many days you were absent and what evidence you have provided ? Why did you provide 2 years Payslip and Bank Statement , actually we need to give 1 year Payslip and Bank statement ? Kindly respond to me.

hsr72

Sanju_Guptha
Newly Registered

Post by Sanju_Guptha » Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:21 pm

Thankyou.

Agree. But as we carried all playslips/bnk stmts we provided.

hsr1972

Post by hsr1972 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:30 pm

Thanks for your response. What about absence letter ? Did you provide any absence letter ?

-hsr72

Sanju_Guptha
Newly Registered

Post by Sanju_Guptha » Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:41 pm

Our absence was nearly 120+ days.. And we got employee letters for all absences..