ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

£50k route

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Jake1989
Newly Registered

£50k route

Post by Jake1989 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:49 pm

Hi guys,

I have a few questions and I will appreciate if you can help with useful information.

1. In the £50k route, do you still need to employ 2 full time workers or can you choose to work on your own ?

2. Can the £50k be in the account of a third party abroad ?

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: £50k route

Post by Olasunkanmi » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:05 pm

@ Jake1989,
1. In the £50k route, do you still need to employ 2 full time workers or can you choose to work on your own ?
The condition of getting extension after first 3yrs visa is to show investment of 50k and also to employ 2 full-time workers apart from yourself.
Yes, you can use third party account from anywhere as long as you get all the required documents according to HO specification.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

Jake1989
Newly Registered

Post by Jake1989 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:33 pm

Thanks a lot Olasunkanmi,

I've been on a tier 4 visa for let's say 7 years and when I do get the Tier 1 visa for 3 years, I'd have been here for 10 years.

Would I then be applying for the ILR or renewing the tier 1visa after this period of 10 years ?

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:23 pm

Jake1989 wrote:Thanks a lot Olasunkanmi,

I've been on a tier 4 visa for let's say 7 years and when I do get the Tier 1 visa for 3 years, I'd have been here for 10 years.

Would I then be applying for the ILR or renewing the tier 1visa after this period of 10 years ?
Hello Jake,

1st of all you can not apply £50K Tier 1 Entrepreneur from student tier 4. only can apply through VCF.
2nd, Yes if you complete your 10 years tenure before Tier 1 Entrepreneur extension you can apply straight for ILR. OR both comes together then you can do either.

Jake1989
Newly Registered

Post by Jake1989 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:26 am

[quote="
Hello Jake,

1st of all you can not apply £50K Tier 1 Entrepreneur from student tier 4. only can apply through VCF.
2nd, Yes if you complete your 10 years tenure before Tier 1 Entrepreneur extension you can apply straight for ILR. OR both comes together then you can do either.[/quote]

Thank you so much for the reply, really helps to know that I have to get my funds from a VCF.

How can I send a PM on this platform ? I've tried a few things but I'm still not able.

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:21 pm

Jake1989 wrote:[quote="
Hello Jake,

2nd, Yes if you complete your 10 years tenure before Tier 1 Entrepreneur extension you can apply straight for ILR. OR both comes together then you can do either.
Thank you so much for the reply, really helps to know that I have to get my funds from a VCF.

How can I send a PM on this platform ? I've tried a few things but I'm still not able.[/quote]

Hello Jake,

Due to new on this forum you are unable to receive pm. after 1 month time all will be normal to you but i think you can send pm to others who's joined more than 1 month ago.

nothappywithukba
Newly Registered

Post by nothappywithukba » Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:33 am

@jake,

Sunkanmi is right in is summations.

@sunkanmi

My name is Ola, can you pls contact me biolad2@yahoo.com. I need to discuss a case with you and also get some advice. Thanks a lot.

Olasunkanmi wrote:@ Jake1989,
The condition of getting extension after first 3yrs visa is to show investment of 50k and also to employ 2 full-time workers apart from yourself.
Yes, you can use third party account from anywhere as long as you get all the required documents according to HO specification.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:26 pm

@ nothappywithukba, you can use the PM option on this forum.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.