ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PBS dependant query! need help please!

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

fna81
Newly Registered

PBS dependant query! need help please!

Post by fna81 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:49 pm

Dear members,

i would like to thank all the members and moderators of this amazing forum who have really helped me in giving authentic advice and because of this i got my ILR approved last week.
my query is that i have got my ILR on a tier 1 (gen) PBS route. my wife got her visa before 9 july 2012 and she entered UK on 29 december 2012. she has got her PBS dependant visa extension till july 2015. she will complete her 2 year in december 2014. so my question is that do i need to show my last 12 month earnings (proving that i have earned 20k) and bank statments when applying for her ILR? or do i need to show account maintenance for last 3 months?
kindly could anyone please comment on my query? moderators? any advice/ help will be greatly appreciated!

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: PBS dependant query! need help please!

Post by Amber » Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:34 pm

I suggest supplying 3 months wage slips and corresponding bank statements, that ought to suffice any adequate maintenance issue.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

fna81
Newly Registered

Post by fna81 » Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:56 pm

much thanks Amber!
in addition can you please shed some light on which cohabilition documents to include in along with the application of my wife's ILR? and Is it necessary to live at a same address for 2 years? because i am moving to london for job purposes and for this i have to leave the current city. and my wife's ILR is due in december. many thanks!
please advice!

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:11 pm

I suggest you keep some cohabitation documents coming to the same address, in addition keep proof of a subsisting relationship for any time apart. 1 joint letter or a letter each for every 4 months over the last 2 years.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.