ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need experts Help ?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nanda
Newly Registered

Need experts Help ?

Post by nanda » Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:44 pm

Hello All,

I've some confusing query for all of you if anyone can shed some light on this would be a great help.

I've applied for ilr basis on 10 years and waiting for the decision.

My wife joined me in jan 2007 as a student dependant and we had child in nov 2007. They made their first visit to back home in sep 2008 and came back in 2 months time. They went for the second visit in june 2011 for 3 months but had to stay there for some family reasons and their visas had expired in jan 2012 along with mine but here i applied for my extention and got psw in aug 2012 and i went back home to apply for my family again and they got psw dependant visa in march 2013 and they came back here a month later in april. ( total absences time is 22 months).
Now their visas is about to expire in aug 2014. here my questions are

1. They fall in old rule or new?? ( i dont remember exactly but in this forum i read somewhere that one of wife got visa on old rules basis,.. they had more or less the same situation)
2. Which forms should i use for them flr(m) or set(m)??
3. How much maintainance fund should i show for them ???
4. Their previous stay counts or their absence make it broken????

If someone answer above query and explain any relevant info regarding this sitaution.

Thank you for your time.

Regards.

nanda
Newly Registered

Re: Need experts Help ?

Post by nanda » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:25 am

Experts,

Please shed some light on above issue.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Need experts Help ?

Post by Amber » Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:21 pm

**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.