ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

a mistake made in online application form

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Hanafarina
Newly Registered

a mistake made in online application form

Post by Hanafarina » Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:19 pm

Hi I made an honest mistake in my application form in the maintenance and funds section.

I am applying for a visa extension for my final year and I am fully funded by my home government.

In one section the question was:

Do you still have any remaining fees and maintenance still due for payment?

I thought it meant that if I had any fees not yet to be paid so I put in yes and wrote down the amount of my course and maintenance fees for final year

However, it actually meant if a student has outstanding fees besides course and maintenance fees they should put in yes. I should have put in no as I am under a full sponsorship.

It's a very honest mistake and I was honestly confused by the question.

Do you think this will cause my visa application to be delayed/refused?

The immigration know I am on my final year so i had no more fees to pay or whatsoever. Anybody have any thoughts? thank you

londonboi12

Re: a mistake made in online application form

Post by londonboi12 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:22 am

It can make your application invalid, depends on the case worker, you should write them and update them about your mistake asap, If they return ur application as invalid, later on u need to show full maintenance of 9000 + course fee .

juanvasquez
Newly Registered

Post by juanvasquez » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:34 pm

Good afternoon,

I made the same mistake, could you tellme what happened or what you did??

Greetings

londonboi12

Post by londonboi12 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:01 pm

Send them your missing information / mistakes or amendments at this address asap :
PO Box 179, BOOTLE, L80 4WF

( Contacting us after you have applied )
You must keep us informed of any changes to the information that you have provided, including changes of address. If you need to write to us in connection with this application, please contact us using the details below:
PO Box 179, BOOTLE, L80 4WF

Please provide the following details in your letter: - Your full name, date of birth and nationality - The date on which your online application was submitted. - The reference number for your online application. - The Recorded or Special Delivery number (if applicable) used when submitting your supporting documents.