ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Rejected, (Age Assessment & Previous Earnings) prob

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Khurramsez
Newly Registered

HSMP Rejected, (Age Assessment & Previous Earnings) prob

Post by Khurramsez » Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:14 pm

Dear All,

I just been introduced to this platform after my case had been rejected, if I know it before may be I have better chance: else following are my case details:

Ref#: 219**
Date Posted: 3-June-7
Reply: 20-June-7

Following are the rejection :

Age Assessment: Claimed 20 points:

1) This birth certificate cannot be accepted because the English translation which has been provided has been performed by a Notry public rather than a recognized translation services.

2) As you have provided no evidence to support a request for exceptional consideration, the Notarized copy of your passport cannot be assessed.

Previous Earnings: Claimed 40 points.

1) The tax return which you have provided cannot be accepted as it does not cover the full period claimed and has not been endorsed by the Pakistan tax authorities.

(With new tax system my company submit the corporate tax to authorities and issues individual's the tax form stamped by the company, in this view how can I get it stamped from government office. )

2) You have not provided an acceptable secondary form of evidence to corroborate with the wage slips supplied.

In regards of above statements please guide me as Now I will submit a new case.

Thanks if someone from Pakistan can guide me, else all feedbacks are welcome.

Looking forward. thanks

VictoriaS
inactive

Post by VictoriaS » Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:25 pm

Supply bank statements to support earnings, get the birth certificate translated by a recognised translator, get evidence as to how the new tax scheme works, and you should be okay.

Victoria
Going..going...gone!

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:37 pm

Or go to the tax department and ask if they will write a statement corroborating the information