ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Al Haqq

Re: FLR(FP) and Discretionary Leave to Remain timelines

Post by Al Haqq » Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:32 pm

Hi all,
That includes everyone in and out of the forum, in for current users and out for those who come in to say hello.
Thanks Kukuwife for the response to east579new which was prompt and balanced.
I am using this opportunity to implore other members to leave the situation. I believe east579new has taken the cue.
Thank you all.

Al Haqq

Post by Al Haqq » Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:42 pm

Hello again,

Now to the main thing. I am pleased and surprised. I will like to inform you my forum family that I received the letter of decision for our appeal today. The appeal was allowed. I grateful to God for being my Ultimate lawyer. Thank you all forum members.
Last edited by Al Haqq on Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Al Haqq

Post by Al Haqq » Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:45 pm

Now the second leg of the wait commences;
Five days for HO to challenge the decision

es2013
United Kingdom

Post by es2013 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:53 pm

Al Haqq wrote:Hello again,

Now to the main thing. I am pleased and surprised. I will like to inform you my forum family that I received the letter of decision for our appeal today. The appeal was allowed. I grateful to God for being my Ultimate lawyer. Thank you all forum members.

Congratulations in advance, am sure HO will have to abide.
Application sent: 10.04.14
Received by HO : 11.04.14
Acknow dated : 14.04.14 received 19.04.14
Biometric letter: 15.04.14 and letter of ECHR received on 17.04.14
Biometrics done: 19.04.14
More docs requested: 04.06.14 Posted 14.06.14
BRP: 19.06.14

east579new

Post by east579new » Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:27 pm

Deeply sorry if i have caused any offense all your comments have been taken on board again im very very sorry .

GodGives
Member of Standing

Post by GodGives » Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:20 am

Hi Forum members. Its been a long while I have posted on here. Just wanted to encourage you all that God never fails or gives up on his people. My sister got her 30months on Friday. It has been a long battle but we succeeded
Brief history
She came here under 18 and has been here for over 10yrs. Got married to a British two years ago. When she applied they initially refused she went for JR and the rest is history. Just to encourage u all she had no money to pay for barrister and I said to her to go to the courts and defend herself.
The rest is history. For those who can't pay or are afraid I encourage you not to be afraid

God bless you all
Godgives

bsmith13

Post by bsmith13 » Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:41 am

Hello beautiful people,

Congratulations to Al Haqq and Godgives' sister.

@Godgives please can you kindly share your sister's JR timeline as I'm in a similar situation with you sister I've also lived here for over 10 years came at the age of 13 though I'm not married but my family members are settled here.

winners

Post by winners » Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:50 am

Congratulations'!!!!!

God shall perfects what He had started in your life and family

When God say Yes,HO can't say NO
No Man on Earth should glorified Himself
All Glory Must be to thy Lord

tinapalak

Post by tinapalak » Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:04 am

@Al Haqq very big congratulations to you.

GodGives
Member of Standing

Post by GodGives » Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:29 am

@bsmith13 it took about 1yr from Jr to decision
Godgives

nilemarques
Member of Standing

Post by nilemarques » Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:32 am

[quote="Al Haqq"]Hello again,

Now to the main thing. I am pleased and surprised. I will like to inform you my forum family that I received the letter of decision for our appeal today. The appeal was allowed. I grateful to God for being my Ultimate lawyer. Thank you all forum members.[/quote]

@Al Haqq and @ Godgives! Congratulations. That is fantastic news.

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:48 am

Congratulations on the permission of the appeal. By God's grace HO will not appeal and you can get the freedom you well deserved.
Your expectation will manifest very soon

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:50 am

GodGives wrote:Hi Forum members. Its been a long while I have posted on here. Just wanted to encourage you all that God never fails or gives up on his people. My sister got her 30months on Friday. It has been a long battle but we succeeded
Brief history
She came here under 18 and has been here for over 10yrs. Got married to a British two years ago. When she applied they initially refused she went for JR and the rest is history. Just to encourage u all she had no money to pay for barrister and I said to her to go to the courts and defend herself.
The rest is history. For those who can't pay or are afraid I encourage you not to be afraid

God bless you all
GodGives - congratulations for your sister wonderful good news. Pls continue to pray for us and keep on checking on the forum members. I wish you all the best.
Your expectation will manifest very soon

tinapalak

Post by tinapalak » Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:43 am

Hi shondra sharma, pls check your inbox.

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:16 am

hello tianapalak I checked it, could you please check it? thank you.

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:32 am

Big Big congratulation @Godgives for your sister success. Well done @all haqq and big big congratulation, don't think home office appeal for this. They will lose anyway. Your victory is near.

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:13 pm

Alhaq very pleased for you and your family - well done!
Godgives - congratulation on your family triumph
East579 a highly commendable gesture there sir so thank you!
“I am not a saint unless you think a saint is a sinner who keeps trying"

God's time
Newly Registered

Post by God's time » Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:17 pm

Congrats Al Haqq. Am a silent follower of this great forum . My timeline is this.: submitted flr(o) in March 2014 based on 7yr rule. Got refused after 3 weeks. Sent Pap. Was askedbt TSOL to withdraw for reconsideration in jan 2014. In May 2014, reconsideration was refused and given a full right of appeal. Put in the appeal and have received a hearing date in January 2015.
My major concern is since my application was made after 13th December 2013; don't know what to expect from the appeal hearing. Pls Al Haqq, did you submit your application. Thanks and congratulation once more to your family. Victory is surely yours.

God's time
Newly Registered

Post by God's time » Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:21 pm

Made a mistake in my initial post. My application Flr(o) based on 7yr old child rule was done in March 2013.

God's time
Newly Registered

Post by God's time » Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:41 pm

Hi Al Haqq, pls was your application for flr(o) sent in before the 13th December 2012. Don't really know the insurmountable reasons to state on the appeal day why I can't relocate back with my kids to my country.

Al Haqq

Post by Al Haqq » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:37 pm

@everyone in the forum; thank you for your greetings and goodwill. We shall all overcome the obstacle called HO. All we need is God on our side. Thanks. I will keep you posted.

Al Haqq

Post by Al Haqq » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:43 pm

God's time wrote:

Hi Al Haqq, pls was your application for flr(o) sent in before the 13th December 2012. Don't really know the insurmountable reasons to state on the appeal day why I can't relocate back with my kids to my country.
Hello at God's time. First question- yes the application was in Oct 2012. Second question -there are a number of reasons you could state, this depends entirely on your situation.

Was your child born here? and have now spent seven years OR was the seven years part of his/her formative year in the UK here. I will be please to provide some help with reasons.

Take care and I hope this helps.

Al Haqq

Post by Al Haqq » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:44 pm

es2013 wrote:

Congratulations in advance, am sure HO will have to abide.
Thanks @ es2013

God's time
Newly Registered

Post by God's time » Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:20 pm

Al Haqq wrote:
God's time wrote:

Hello at God's time. First question- yes the application was in Oct 2012. Second question -there are a number of reasons you could state, this depends entirely on your situation.

Was your child born here? and have now spent seven years OR was the seven years part of his/her formative year in the UK here. I will be please to provide some help with reasons.

Take care and I hope this helps.
Thanks for your response. Highly appreciated. My application was based on that my child born in the uk was 7yrs. While my first child as at 2013 has spent 8yrs of her formative age. Thanks.

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:38 am

east579new wrote:Deeply sorry if i have caused any offense all your comments have been taken on board again im very very sorry .
So your partner got her BRP now?? Happy days!!!!
Now you can go away forever and stop popping up here like rush and picking on my bestie Dapsonlee?
*breathes sigh of relief*
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."