ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Gurus, Entrepreneur Team Break-Up, What's Visa Status Now ?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

MJameelBite
Newly Registered

Gurus, Entrepreneur Team Break-Up, What's Visa Status Now ?

Post by MJameelBite » Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:47 am

Hi there,
A very quick question from gurus or any one who has an idea, If Entrepreneur team breaks up after getting entrepreneur visa, what happens to the visa status of the team partner who was sponsored by the other one for 50k route. I mean of partner A sponsors partner B for Entrepreneur team-up ( i.e, Partner A has 50K investment and he sponsors Partner B for investment), and then after getting visa they split up and partner A declares he and his business has nothing to do with partner B now, Does partner B's visa automatically stands cancelled :?: :?: :?:
Just to mention i have asked this question to a few solicitors and on a couple of different forums and i have been advised that in this situation Partner B's visa gets automatically revoked as " It was solely based on Entrepreneur Team and sponsor" and is just like a Work Permit from a company, if company gets dissolved, the work permit itself gets invalidated.
Any thoughts on this guys ???? Thanks in Advance....

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: Gurus, Entrepreneur Team Break-Up, What's Visa Status No

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:09 pm

@ MJameelBite, partner B visa will not be revoke if partner B can get his/her own 50k investment funds and then invest it and also employ 2 workers on his/her own before extension. The condition of entrepreneur team visa does not state that you must be together with your team member forever.

The condition is that the 2 team members can use the same 50k funds and also same workers for extension, but in this scenario if partner B decide to go solo, he/she just need to meet the visa conditions on his/her own.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:47 pm

MJameelBite wrote:Hi there,
A very quick question from gurus or any one who has an idea, If Entrepreneur team breaks up after getting entrepreneur visa, what happens to the visa status of the team partner who was sponsored by the other one for 50k route. I mean of partner A sponsors partner B for Entrepreneur team-up ( i.e, Partner A has 50K investment and he sponsors Partner B for investment), and then after getting visa they split up and partner A declares he and his business has nothing to do with partner B now, Does partner B's visa automatically stands cancelled :?: :?: :?:
Just to mention i have asked this question to a few solicitors and on a couple of different forums and i have been advised that in this situation Partner B's visa gets automatically revoked as " It was solely based on Entrepreneur Team and sponsor" and is just like a Work Permit from a company, if company gets dissolved, the work permit itself gets invalidated.
Any thoughts on this guys ???? Thanks in Advance....

Hi MJameel,

Your visa will not be revoked at all and partner A has to declare separate in all aspects, like to HMRC, Companies House, Bank. Its was not a sponsor It was Entrepreneur Team. Partner B needs to show his own investment & 2 employees when extension comes.

MJameelBite
Newly Registered

Post by MJameelBite » Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:16 am

Thanks olasunkamni and Cpmlkhan, your advise is quite helpful and as usual, a good guidance for such a situation for others. I wish all the gurus and all the respected members of this forum a very good luck in all aspects of their endeavours. Warmest Regards :)