ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Money Transfer Advice

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ajaypratap11

Money Transfer Advice

Post by ajaypratap11 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:49 pm

Hi Guys,

I got my visa in end of January 2014 and i have not invest any amount of money.
my question is :
1) what is the best way to transfer 50k from india in good exchange rate.
2) i am planning to change my business plan bcoz i am not getting any work in the market, do i need to inform ukba that i am changing my business plan?

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks

Regards
Ajay

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: Money Transfer Advice

Post by Olasunkanmi » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:34 am

@ ajaypratap11, you don't need to transfer the whole 50k at once, you can do it in bits as your business requires.

You can also do any other business apart from the one you got your visa with as long as its still at or above NQF level 4.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

ajaypratap11

Post by ajaypratap11 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:42 pm

Thanks Olasunkanmi

Is it compulsory that I need show the amount is tranfer from my parent account bcoz I showed third party.

Or can I borrow money from my friend in uk and pay off him in india.

aby00156
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by aby00156 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:46 pm

ajaypratap11 wrote:Thanks Olasunkanmi

Is it compulsory that I need show the amount is tranfer from my parent account bcoz I showed third party.

@ajay : As you said you got your visa .. you do not need to transfer that money now unless you are genuinely using it for your business. Ideally according to HO you must invest 50k in 3 years (by any means i.e. you can even rotate the profit of your business not necessary the 50k that you showed to get your visa), the 50k investment should not show directors salary, home or residential rents and bills etc. All the investment criteria is in the guidance.
So verily, with every difficulty, there is relief.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:54 am

ajaypratap11 wrote:Thanks Olasunkanmi

You don't have to show how fund get transferred, all you need to do is invest 50k funds in your business within 3yrs and show evidence of the investment.

But it might be a good idea to keep record of how money get transferred to your UK bank account, like bank transfer from your friend in UK and probably bank transfer from your parent account in India into your friend account.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

ajaypratap11

Post by ajaypratap11 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:22 pm

@ Olasunkanmi

Thanks for your advice ,

i planning to start recruitment agency for temporary staff in hotels and restaurant like housekeeping ,porters, receptionist, reservation agent, chefs etc. and my job title would be HR Manager .

So my question is this business counts under 50k route.