ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Address Change - Submitted Dependent Application

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vinnyuee
Newly Registered

Address Change - Submitted Dependent Application

Post by vinnyuee » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:00 am

Hi,

I applied for my wife's dependent visa more than a month back. The address proof was a rented property I was sharing with my friend. The tenancy agreement was till 7th of June (a month after the application submission). My landlord refuse to give a new contract as he is selling the property.
Can someone please help me suggest what will happen to the application? Should I let UKVI know of the change in address (I have taken a new flat on rent now)?

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Address Change - Submitted Dependent Application

Post by CR001 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:59 am

Inform HO with the reference number you received on acknowledgment letter (if you have one) and also do a Royal Mail redirection for say 3 months just in case.

https://eforms.homeoffice.gov.uk/outrea ... pdate.ofml
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

vinnyuee
Newly Registered

Re: Address Change - Submitted Dependent Application

Post by vinnyuee » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:56 am

Thanks for the reply. But the form is for application from inside UK. The dependent visa is applied outside UK. My another query is does this change of details can lead to rejection of application. Because at the time of application and even a month after that, all the residential information provided was correct?