ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Needs advice

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mattyxxx
Newly Registered

Needs advice

Post by Mattyxxx » Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:40 pm

Hello Everyone,

I am back :)

alrigt so i will start my story. I got married in dec 2012 with an EEA national and applied in Jan 2013. After a long long wait UKBA refused my case by saying that they came to visit us and no body had answered the door while they knock. this is because we both were on the night shifts. After applying for a oral hearing me and my wife had some conflicts and we have to leave the house. LAter these conflicts become so big and big that we seperate living together and our relation ship has almost ended. the reason we seperate is that i find out that she had an affair with one of my friends lol. i cant believe it when it happens but it did happened. My appeal was on going and we seperate each other. Later i start dating with another girl. we fell in love together and start living from last 6 months.

now my oral hearing date is soon in the next couple of months and i am not in a relation with my official spouse. My solicitors are advised me to divorce her and re-married the other EEA national and apply for the visa again.

So what should I do ? if i start my divorce how long it will take >? i only know where is my official spouse work i dont know her home address and she is not willing to talk to me regarding anything. My solicitors said that they will send the divorce papers on her work place. so guys what do u know am i on a right track ?

how does this effect my right to work as at present im only working because my appeal is in process. will i get marry again after divorcing ? so please advice me

thanks everyone

Imshzd

Re: Needs advice

Post by Imshzd » Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:15 pm

Divorce time depends on your circumstances.
You can sent her notice of proceedings at her work place.
You can re marry once you free from your previous marriage.
You can apply a visa/RC if you meet the requirements.