ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Sponsor License revoked in error and reinstated

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dialectic

Tier 2 Sponsor License revoked in error and reinstated

Post by dialectic » Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:47 am

Hi everyone

I am really worried about this

My sponsor company has been working as sole trader. Some years ago the company sent a letter informing about the intention of becoming a limited company but never went through with it and has been always a Sole Trader.

This generated some confusion and the company was wrongly listed as dissolved at the company house. The HO revoked my sponsor's license on May 23rd and after some work with their solicitor, the HO aknowledged the mistake and reinstated the license on June 9, which now has a SUSPENDED status. ('suspended status, whilst we further consider the representations you have made'.)

However, on June 4 I got a letter from the HO curtailing my leave and giving me 60 days (august 9) to leave. Or to get a new sponsor, make a fresh application, etc.

My sponsor says that that letter wouldn't be relevant since the license was reinstated (they state he cannot assign CoS, but that current employees won't be affected by it).

Will I get a new letter from the HO stating that I don't have to leave the country on August 9 anymore? Should I contact them with the case by email and how?

Since it was a revocation in error I wonder what's going to happen in terms of further checks, etc. how long would it take and what will happen to my status

Thanks a lot for your help