ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How long stay dependent outside UK

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

newcomer123
Newly Registered

How long stay dependent outside UK

Post by newcomer123 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:45 pm

Hi, i have tier 1 E visa, my dependent wife is out side country , i just want to know how long my dependent will stay outside country?, she went to out side in march 2013 so we receive the visa in End of January 2014, Is any restriction that dependent not stay more then 180 day outside, i am just confuse, if she stay more then, is any problem will occur during her residency, she is in uk last more then 3 year, as a dependent.
i will be very thanks full if somebody give me a reasonable answer, thanks

nasirkhan
- thin ice -

Re: How long stay dependent outside UK

Post by nasirkhan » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:45 pm

Dependent visa as the nomenclature signifies depends on the main applicant. As long as you fulfil the conditions of your visa, your dependent would be fine. Don't take my word for it though. I chipped in seeing no one was replying to your post.

I feel that in this forum there are more questions than answers. People just want help and they don't want to help others. Its a two way process. We should also try to contribute and help others.

Thanks.

newcomer123
Newly Registered

Post by newcomer123 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:34 am

i post the subject many day before but i did not get any proper answer please inform me as soon as possible i am little bit confuse. thanks

Mrchaany

Post by Mrchaany » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:04 pm

Dear,
What is your goal if u want that it wife received ILR with five years and ten years you need to confirm that 180 is the maximum period of time in one year.
If I want to applet for your wife visa so u need to bring here
This is my advice

Mrchaany

Post by Mrchaany » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:06 pm

Sorry for mistake