ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sajjadali707

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by sajjadali707 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:34 pm

total_siyappa wrote:I know it is difficult times specially for my brothers shah jee and sajjad bhai. Sir please make dua and have patience. I am sure everything will be alright. Enjoy your today, if in today you dont get your ILR , leave it till tomorrow or next day or days but please dont stress youselves today as theres a reason today is called PRESENT. All the best, I am also waiting for my ILR decision with patience even though my dad passed away in january. I lost him, he was more precious than anything else in life.
Dear friend
Really sorry to hear the news of your dad .
May his soul rest in peace.
Brother please pray for us.
My family visa is due.
That's why I'm worried what should I do.
If I send my family visa and show how much I worked then may be it can effect my application.
Application sent 11/02/2014
Ackn dated. 12/02/2014
Ackn received. 17/02/2014
Bio letter dated. 05/03/2014
Bio letter rcvd. 13/03/2014
Biometric done. 13/03/2014
Approval dated 17/06/2014
BRP received 19/06/2014

total_siyappa
Newly Registered

Post by total_siyappa » Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:38 pm

Sajjad Bhai ,

Why dont you speak to a good solicitor and get a good professional advise. I do not see why you are stressed, if I was in your position, I would file an application as per advise of a GOOD SOLICITOR. Do something rather than worrying too much and leave it to almighty to sort your problems out AAMEEN.

shahjee1234

Post by shahjee1234 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:45 pm

total_siyappa wrote:I know it is difficult times specially for my brothers shah jee and sajjad bhai. Sir please make dua and have patience. I am sure everything will be alright. Enjoy your today, if in today you dont get your ILR , leave it till tomorrow or next day or days but please dont stress youselves today as theres a reason today is called PRESENT. All the best, I am also waiting for my ILR decision with patience even though my dad passed away in january. I lost him, he was more precious than anything else in life.
Asalam alkum brother,
I am really sorry to hear that. May Allah bless his soul, and give him a special place in Jannah, and may Allah give you and your family patience to go through this tough time. My father is in hospital for the last 2 months and is seriously ill, and I understand what every you are saying. Nothing matters when it comes to your parents, frankly I am that close to ask for my passport back, as I have an active Tier 1 General visa till September 2015, but already applied my wife and daughters FLR(M), hence too much at stake.
Thanks a lot for you kind words. My best wishes to you my brother. You take care.
Kind regards
Shahjee
Application send: 10/02/2014
Acknowl received: 17/02/2014
Biometric received: 05/03/2014
Biometric recorded: 05/03/2014
Approval date: 13/06/2014

KashRIz

Post by KashRIz » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:48 pm

Hellooo Shahjee,

Hope every thing is fine and I can the frustration. I got mine in within 3 months so i can understand where u guys coming from. Just an advise as you said ur dad is critically ill. You can get all hospital letters and just fone them and ask them for the fax number and just fax them with a cover letter. I have seen this happening here in this forum before, they will consider your application on priority bases and u will get ur result in 3 working day hopefully. Just ring them and ask for the fax number `i hope it will work. Well just last week in my Mrs flr(m) there was a query about Maintenance and when I wrote a letter to CW, I requested her to process quickly as my mother is not well and we need to travel. She processed her Flr (m) the day she received my letter and next day I got her passport and day after BRP. I would suggest you no point contacting MP just Fax them and explain ur situation.

Hope this helps.

Kash

shahjee1234 wrote:
Asalam alkum brother,
I am really sorry to hear that. May Allah bless his soul, and give him a special place in Jannah, and may Allah give you and your family patience to go through this tough time. My father is in hospital for the last 2 months and is seriously ill, and I understand what every you are saying. Nothing matters when it comes to your parents, frankly I am that close to ask for my passport back, as I have an active Tier 1 General visa till September 2015, but already applied my wife and daughters FLR(M), hence too much at stake.
Thanks a lot for you kind words. My best wishes to you my brother. You take care.
Kind regards
Shahjee
Freedom is every thing.....simply loving it.

NasirNNN
- thin ice -

Post by NasirNNN » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:28 pm

Brother really sorry to hear about ur father death May Allah bless him Janat Al Ferdous and gave you and ur family courage to bear this loss.
Goofd luck for your ILR

NasirNNN
- thin ice -

Post by NasirNNN » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:45 pm

Shahjee

i think you should follow what Kashif is saying,fax or send letter by special delivery with all doctors reports,people got their approval quick when they have genuine problem.
May Allah bless ur father with sound health

take care

March_LR14

Post by March_LR14 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:59 pm

Hi,

I am very sorry for your loss and my sympathies and prays are with you and your family.

Regards

March_LR14

Post by March_LR14 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:03 pm

shahjee1234 wrote:
Asalam alkum brother,
Kind regards
Shahjee
Hi Shahjee,

I pray that your father get well soon.

You can request them to expedite your case on compassionate grounds by sending them the evidence of your father illness.

I hope that you get your approval soon.

Regards

March_LR14

Post by March_LR14 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:07 pm

sajjadali707 wrote:
NasirNNN wrote:Shahjee & Sajjad Ali

hi bro what's going on??any updates from HO?

it's taking too long its very teasing hope by grace of Allah you guys get ur visa this week
Dear friend
Thanks for your wishes.
It is really annoying now.
I'm feeling anxiety every moment.
I don't know what type of checks they are doing.
Bro,

If you cant meet the financial requirements for your wife FLR (M) than you can apply FLR (FP) for her. It's a 10 year route but there is no financial requirements.

You can easily switch to FLR (M) 5 year route in future when you can meet the £18600 requirement.

Regards

shahjee1234

Post by shahjee1234 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:58 pm

Thanks a lot KashRIz, NasirNNN and March_LR14, please remember us in your prayers.
You are right KashRIz , I will ask for the medical records from back home and I have fax number for them, I will send it to them with a covering letter ASAP. Many thanks for the advice. Take care all of you.
Kind regards
Shahjee

shahjee1234

Post by shahjee1234 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:09 pm

malik15 wrote:
Did they tell you if it's with a caseworker or not?
Hi Malik Bahi,
The lady from Home office didn't say any thing about the case with a case worker or not. Although I have asked on previous occasions and they told me, it is not possible for them to say if it is with the case worker or not, all they could say is that the status of the application is coming up as incomplete :(
Kind regards
Shahjee

MBU001
Newly Registered

Post by MBU001 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:32 am

Dear all,

I call Home office idiots every day to get an update and i was told that my app is with case worker in liverpool. I applied on 20th Feb 2014. I will update when i hear from them. MARCH applicants... Sorry to say :( but you lot will have to wait until end of July. Best wishes and prayers for all of you.

Ali

wowboy

Post by wowboy » Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:38 am

Hi All,

Do you think this sudden delays has got to do with Home Office's recent mess up and backlog in same Liverpool office delaying British Passports?

They probably shifted most of their staff to deal with this pile of mess they did and probably place ILR cases in lower priority.

At the end of day, they know we can't complain or even if we do, it won't have much effect as it would when British d with bad publicity.

I hope it hasn't got anything to do with that.

Please read link.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... elays.html

khanzada123

Post by khanzada123 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:20 am

How many document does UKBA requires to prove Cohabitation in FLR M. we dont have any joint account or bills .Pleasevadvise.

ma14

Post by ma14 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:11 am

shahjee1234 wrote:
malik15 wrote:
Hi Malik Bahi,
The lady from Home office didn't say any thing about the case with a case worker or not. Although I have asked on previous occasions and they told me, it is not possible for them to say if it is with the case worker or not, all they could say is that the status of the application is coming up as incomplete :(
Kind regards
Shahjee
i pray that your father get well soon and may Allah give him long life and you get good news from HO

process
Newly Registered

Post by process » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:11 am

I know it has been quoted somewhere else but would someone be kind enough to remind me the HO number for checking progress of application. I am getting desperate like everyone else but I also wonder if there are negative consequences for calling them????

wowboy

Post by wowboy » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:14 am

HO number 03001232241 option 2.

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:53 am

Total Sayapah... Hope Allah Swt give place to your father in Jannah Ameen

Shahjee.. I will pray for your dad speedy recovery Inshalla on Shabe E Barat.

I know bros Sahjee and Sajjad its hard time for both of you and also for everyone whoz waiting.

I am really stressed out too because i am planning to spend time with my mom and dad in Ramdhan because last ten years not been to there in ramdhan. But doesnt seems like it its gonna happen this year because of HO lazieness.
Any news today?

Best Regards

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:54 am

process wrote:I know it has been quoted somewhere else but would someone be kind enough to remind me the HO number for checking progress of application. I am getting desperate like everyone else but I also wonder if there are negative consequences for calling them????
No harming to ring them a lot people did ring them in past and they all got thier visas..

Regards

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:55 am

ma14 wrote:
shahjee1234 wrote:
malik15 wrote:
Hi Malik Bahi,
Kind regards
Shahjee
i pray that your father get well soon and may Allah give him long life and you get good news from HO
Is it your case straight or complicated??

I think you been waiting quite long time ago

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:56 am

March_LR14 wrote:
sajjadali707 wrote:
NasirNNN wrote:Shahjee & Sajjad Ali

hi bro what's going on??any updates from HO?

it's taking too long its very teasing hope by grace of Allah you guys get ur visa this week
Dear friend
Thanks for your wishes.
It is really annoying now.
I'm feeling anxiety every moment.
I don't know what type of checks they are doing.
Bro,

If you cant meet the financial requirements for your wife FLR (M) than you can apply FLR (FP) for her. It's a 10 year route but there is no financial requirements.

You can easily switch to FLR (M) 5 year route in future when you can meet the £18600 requirement.

Regards
Bro did u get reply for your query.

Regards

khanzada123

Post by khanzada123 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:15 pm

]How many document does UKBA requires to prove Cohabitation in FLR M. we dont have any joint account or bills .Pleasevadvise.Shahjeee...and all members ..

malik15

Post by malik15 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:04 pm

khanzada123 wrote:]How many document does UKBA requires to prove Cohabitation in FLR M. we dont have any joint account or bills .Pleasevadvise.Shahjeee...and all members ..
6 if you have in joint names or 12 in individual names (6 each).

Any joint doc submitted will count as 1 each

I didn't have anything in joint name just sent what we had let's see.

malik15

Post by malik15 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:08 pm

malik15 wrote:
khanzada123 wrote:]How many document does UKBA requires to prove Cohabitation in FLR M. we dont have any joint account or bills .Pleasevadvise.Shahjeee...and all members ..
6 if you have in joint names or 12 in individual names (6 each).

Any joint doc submitted will count as 1 each

I didn't have anything in joint name just sent what we had let's see.
Send bank statements, credit card statements, GP letters, any communication that you get delivery receipt for online shopping.

Do you have a tendency agreement? If yes attach hat, council tax, etc

ma14

Post by ma14 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:14 pm

hassan5805 wrote:

Is it your case straight or complicated??

I think you been waiting quite long time ago
yes my case is complicated because of 3c/3d. otherwise its straight forward but i think its all about luck brother i find some people on skydiver who got there decision within 14 or 15 wk. best of luck to you and others who are waiting there decision.
please remember us in your prayers may Allah bless us