ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR success Croydon 7th June

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Tier1immigrant

ILR success Croydon 7th June

Post by Tier1immigrant » Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:27 pm

Thanks to all the contributors of this forum especially Amber. I am finally done with this forum and will be moving on to the Citizenship forum :-)

My case was straightforward, Tier 1(General) incountry switch 5 years with dependent. Permanent job.

Was out of Lunar house in under 2 hours. Very friendly and professional staff. It was very quiet.

Documents submitted:

Set (O) June version form.
Passports & BRPs
Photos
Payslips + bank statements (including summary sheet)
Employer absences letter
Expired IELTS + LIUK
Cohabitation documents
Photocopies

I was carrying loads of documents with me (Like degree, P60s, latest bank statements, marriage certificate, more cohabitation etc.) but only submitted the minimum to keep it simple.

Caseworker called my mobile to clarify the gap in extension visa dates, it was because the delay in postal application so no problems there.

Next stop, MN1 for my kid and naturalisation for us so hopping over to the other forum. :-)

Good luck guys!

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR success Croydon 7th June

Post by Amber » Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:47 am

Congratulations!
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

vishpb35

Post by vishpb35 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:32 pm

Amber advise is top class !

farhan_tai
Newly Registered

Post by farhan_tai » Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:52 am

Hi

Can you please guide me about my ILR, I have ILR appointment tomorrow, the only thing i got problem is cohabitation documents. i have some letters which are on my name and my wife name , but some of them are only her name alone. she is a house wife and she changed her bank statement to online around a year back so, don't know what should i do in this regard. i have a council tax which is on my name and her name but this is around 3 months old letter. secondly i have rental agreement which is on our both name but that one is also seven months old. I have two daughters and i m just bit confused now how could i prove about cohabitation clause. can any one help me please. Thanks

Farhan

go2khurram
Member of Standing

Post by go2khurram » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:05 am

farhan_tai wrote:Hi

Can you please guide me about my ILR, I have ILR appointment tomorrow, the only thing i got problem is cohabitation documents. i have some letters which are on my name and my wife name , but some of them are only her name alone. she is a house wife and she changed her bank statement to online around a year back so, don't know what should i do in this regard. i have a council tax which is on my name and her name but this is around 3 months old letter. secondly i have rental agreement which is on our both name but that one is also seven months old. I have two daughters and i m just bit confused now how could i prove about cohabitation clause. can any one help me please. Thanks

Farhan

You have sufficient documents mate...no need to worry
*please do not take this as professional advice**