ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Abbreviated company name in bank statement

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

MyHSMPApplication

Abbreviated company name in bank statement

Post by MyHSMPApplication » Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:15 pm

HI,
I am planning to apply for my HSMP in the 2nd week of August. I am in the process of collecting documents.

With regard to my bank statement, my Salary credit from my employer has an abbreviated company name instead of the full company name

Something like ABC Tech 1998 instead of ABCDEF Technologies 1998.

Is this going to be a problem with regard to the HSMP application. I verified with my bank and they told me that my employer has setup his company description as ABC Tech 1998. Thatz the reason why my statement is having the abbreviated name

If this is gonna post problem what is the remedy ?

Cheers
PG

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:29 pm

I should hope not

VictoriaS
inactive

Post by VictoriaS » Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:53 pm

The Home Office will probably want evidence that they are the same ocmpany, and if you don't send this they may well refuse.

Victoria
Going..going...gone!

vs007

Post by vs007 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:08 am

VictoriaS wrote:The Home Office will probably want evidence that they are the same ocmpany, and if you don't send this they may well refuse.

Victoria
The figures in Salary slip would match with that in bank statement wont that be sufficient.

In my bank statement the company name is not written its just "SALARY" written, but the figures match exactly ... also in my salary slip the account no and bank name is mentioned. will this be sufficient to prove