ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kbridge

Re: EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by kbridge » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:53 am

amrylo wrote:Has anyone applied recently, in the last month (May). How long does it take to receive COA
Application sen 12 May
Received by HO 13 May
COA issued 15 May
COA Received 21 MAy

So that means 9 days in total.

lilidu09
Newly Registered

Post by lilidu09 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:38 am

Hi everyone, i'm attending the interview soon and was wondering if anyone has been there by car and knows if there is a parking and if it's free or not many thanks.

Perth2London
Newly Registered

Post by Perth2London » Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:53 pm

Hi I just received my Residence Card today and decided I'd post my timeline because it was quicker than I thought. The timeframe is potentially now only 1 month turn around as in my case.

9 May: Sent off Application
19 May: Received Certificate of Application
11 June: Received Residence Document in passport

I sent my application express mail and put a return self addressed express return envelope. I'm married to an EU National.

Good Luck to everyone! I know how anxious the wait can be!

Chelseaman89
Newly Registered

Post by Chelseaman89 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:48 pm

Hi all my story is very odd and will have some follow up, if I had I chance will post that too :

Application sent : 21/12/2013
Acknowledgment letter : 31/12/2013

Never had COA until I asked for one by email

COA ( without right to work ) : 28/2/2014

COA ( with right to work ) : 11/3/2014

Invitation to interview : 17/4/2014
Interview done : 22/5/2014

Asked for my passport return and home office admitted they can't locate my passport and they will search for it !!

RC issued : 11/6/2014

I have been notified by email that I will receive the RC in ISD and home office will tell me what will happen regarding my missing passport !!

It's very complicated story has any one from the senior members had such issue ?
What happens usually when home office lose passports ?!

Any way let's look to the bright side :-) any one can give me advise regarding this issue

Cheers

papimauri
Newly Registered

Post by papimauri » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:07 pm

Hi Chelseaman89 :)

How did you go from COA 'without right to work' to 'with right to work'? Thanks,

M

mvent00
Diamond Member

Post by mvent00 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:39 pm

Stolen and Lost passports have always been an issue, however, to be on the safe side you may check with your local police station. Reporting a lost passport to police is often a mandatory requirement to get the replacement from your embassy/consulate. You must also contact your embassy/consulate about this situation, as they are the ones who are going to issue you a new one, if it is really lost.

Chelseaman89 wrote:Hi all my story is very odd and will have some follow up, if I had I chance will post that too :

Asked for my passport return and home office admitted they can't locate my passport and they will search for it !!

I have been notified by email that I will receive the RC in ISD and home office will tell me what will happen regarding my missing passport !!

It's very complicated story has any one from the senior members had such issue ?

Any way let's look to the bright side :-) any one can give me advise regarding this issue

Cheers

Jalaibi
Pakistan

Post by Jalaibi » Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:01 am

Chelseaman89 wrote:Hi all my story is very odd and will have some follow up, if I had I chance will post that too :

Cheers
Hello Mate, Hence you mentioned that you been through Interview, If you could help what questions they have asked and what was the procedure about it?
Much appreciate
We Rise By Lifting Others - Robert Ingersoll

mrinal
Newly Registered

Post by mrinal » Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:11 am

Here is my timeline

Application sent on 8 May 14
Received on 09 May 14
COA received on 19 May 14
RC received today on 12 Jun 14 which has issue date of 06 Jun 14.
So it took less than a month :-)

I am Indian and wife is Polish.
We submitted her Job contract, salary slips 3 months, 1 utility bill in name of both and marriage certificate only.

kbridge

Post by kbridge » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:30 pm

mrinal wrote:Here is my timeline

Application sent on 8 May 14
Received on 09 May 14
COA received on 19 May 14
RC received today on 12 Jun 14 which has issue date of 06 Jun 14.
So it took less than a month :-)

I am Indian and wife is Polish.
We submitted her Job contract, salary slips 3 months, 1 utility bill in name of both and marriage certificate only.
Congrats mate, I've sent mine on 12 May 14, received on 13 May 14, COA received 21 May 14. Still waiting for the RC. I hope that will be as quick as yours.

I would Like to ask u if u don't mind, did u include a pre-paid self addressed envelope (Guaranteed)?

Ali12035
Germany

Post by Ali12035 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:03 am

*********URGENT HELP*********
Can any one help me for EEA Family Permit Application form.

I am Indian and married wit German National in Nov 2012, We both have EEA1 and EEA2.

I was married before in India and have 3 children from my Ex non EU national, We were divorced in Jan 2012 she gave me fully responsibilities of kids. they have passport ,Birth Certificate and school letter in my name.

I got my EEA2 in may 2014 therefore I was waiting to apply EEA Family permit for them.

Which documents need to apply for EEA family permit for them? while they are direct family members of US.

And what is deference in form for Dependent Child and Dependent Spouse?

What we have to write where section is spouse?

Thanks for your Attention..

cheers!!!!

Chelseaman89
Newly Registered

Post by Chelseaman89 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:45 pm

Hi all ,
Just got RC by post today , the home office included letter I guess came by mistake , it's check list for some reasons of refusal or all least suspicion and I knew from it why I was interviewed :-)!
Reasons are :
1- London issues passport dated shortly befor or since marrige and no evidence of any previous immigration history .
2 - child born shortly before / during marrige EEA national and Spouse not the parent.
3- CRS check shows the applicant had a different spouse at the time visa was issued has declared themselves " single " on marrige cert.
4- bank statement shaws large unexplained payment ( 3000-10000) into EEA sponsor bank account near to the date of the marrige including installment
5- applicant immigration history includes history or deception.
6- the applicant has previously been married to someone else and not produced evidence of divorce .
7- the marrige is bigamous
8- there are clear and substantial reasons to doubt the validity of the documentary evidence produced including photoshopee photographs
9- applicant Married at a church / venue recorded I. Euro caseworker database
10- EEA sponsor is slef employed or became self employed following refusal of treaty rights
11- applicant representative are noted on euro caseworker database
12- EEA identity are submitted instead of passport
13- the marrige took place in another EU state member
14 applicant has poor immigration history that exclude deception I.e compliance
15 plausibly in question e.g large age difference , cultural difference
16- The EEA sponser comenced emoloyement shortly after marrige.

That's what I found . I had so much help from this website and I thought that's something in return as guide for others

Cheers

ash1511
Newly Registered

Post by ash1511 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:43 pm

EEA2 Timeline. Married Couple.

11/03/2014 Application Sent
20/03/2014 COA with right to work Dated 17/03/2014 and Acknowledgment letter dated 13/03/2014 received.
28/05/2014 IS96 Temporary Admission dated 22/05/14 asking me to report to Immigration center on 12/06/2014
Still waiting for the RC.

Jalaibi
Pakistan

Post by Jalaibi » Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:27 pm

Been through Interview today, Around 1 hour for my wife and 45 minutes with me, As far as I know there are 2 questions that didn't match as we discussed it later, What do you think this would make a difference?
They asked each and every type of question, from how we met and how did we propose etc...
about House, our life, job, colleagues, Questions within questions.
So far it's good, but as told earlier 2 questions missed,
Fingers Crossed
We Rise By Lifting Others - Robert Ingersoll

alijee86

Post by alijee86 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:15 pm

sann26 wrote:Hello alijee86 did you get any reply yet my 6 months will be over tommorow. I hope they will give me a good news soon.
Hello there,
Its been more than 6 months now and u have even attended an interview in Liverpool as well. So did u not hear anything from home office??
I rang them many times but still the same answer that no decision is been made yet! I have even requested for the return of my all documents back too but still no heard anything yet.
I don't understand what is going on in Liverpool !!

Chelseaman89
Newly Registered

Post by Chelseaman89 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:52 pm

alijee86 wrote:
sann26 wrote:Hello alijee86 did you get any reply yet my 6 months will be over tommorow. I hope they will give me a good news soon.
Hello there,
Its been more than 6 months now and u have even attended an interview in Liverpool as well. So did u not hear anything from home office??
I rang them many times but still the same answer that no decision is been made yet! I have even requested for the return of my all documents back too but still no heard anything yet.

Hi there I have done the interview as well in Liverpool and requested my documents back but I sent loads of complain emails and kept pestering . At the end my passport found to be lost at the home office but they issued me with RC which I got last year .

My advice try to check all possible email in this forum and send to it and eventually they will answer you . I hope you get all your documents safely .

Cheers

kbridge

Post by kbridge » Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:10 pm

Updates concerning my application,

Applications EEA1 + EEA2 sent : 12 May 2014
Applications received bt HO: 13 May 2014
CoA received: 21 May 2014
RC + registration certificate issued: 12 June 2014
RC + Registration certificate received: 14 June 2014

So, it took a month. Good news as i see many people are getting their RC within two months.

Btw: married couple (married on: 19 April 2014), Algerian (legaly in the uk as a student) + French. EEA citezen working 10 hours per week and receiving Jobseeker allowance.

Documents sent:

- Eea1 and eea2 application forms.
- Both passports
- marriage certificate
- Joint account bank statement (3 statement for: november, december and january 2013)
- bank statements with current adresses for both of us
- joint tennancy aggrement december2013 to april2014
- join tennancy agreement april2014 till now.
- work contract + 2 months payslips.

Thats all.

Hope the information given will help some of u guys.

pswtorc
Newly Registered

Post by pswtorc » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:30 pm

Chelseaman89 wrote:
alijee86 wrote:
Hello there,

Hi there I have done the interview as well in Liverpool and requested my documents back but I sent loads of complain emails and kept pestering . At the end my passport found to be lost at the home office but they issued me with RC which I got last year .

My advice try to check all possible email in this forum and send to it and eventually they will answer you . I hope you get all your documents safely .

Cheers
Could you please give the email addresses you used?

I have sent my application on 2nd Jun, got the acknowledgment letter on 11, but no COA yet. Have asked for my passport back too on 11 but no response yet.

thanks,

Hubba

Post by Hubba » Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:51 pm

kbridge wrote:Updates concerning my application,

Applications EEA1 + EEA2 sent : 12 May 2014
Applications received bt HO: 13 May 2014
CoA received: 21 May 2014
RC + registration certificate issued: 12 June 2014
RC + Registration certificate received: 14 June 2014

So, it took a month. Good news as i see many people are getting their RC within two months.

Btw: married couple (married on: 19 April 2014), Algerian (legaly in the uk as a student) + French. EEA citezen working 10 hours per week and receiving Jobseeker allowance.

Documents sent:

- Eea1 and eea2 application forms.
- Both passports
- marriage certificate
- Joint account bank statement (3 statement for: november, december and january 2013)
- bank statements with current adresses for both of us
- joint tennancy aggrement december2013 to april2014
- join tennancy agreement april2014 till now.
- work contract + 2 months payslips.

Thats all.

Hope the information given will help some of u guys.
Congratulations, mate. Glad to see everything worked out ok.

histto
Newly Registered

Post by histto » Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:25 pm

Here is my timeline.

Docs sent to ukba 28.03.14
Coa received 10th dated 7th March 14
Wife's I'd requested and returned 10.05.14
My passport requested and retuned 18.06.14
RC - Loading..........

alijee86

Post by alijee86 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:51 pm

Hello there,
Rang liverpool today regarding my application after my interview and I been told that its close to make a decision now! Then I asked what about the request which I made 10 working days ago for the return of my documents and I been told it can take upto 20 working days. But when u make a request it clearly says it will take 10 working days.
Well I clearly don't understand what is going on in Liverpool??
Does anyone here in this forum know anything about this, that if they says close to make a decision how long it can take? Your help would be appericated.
Cheers.

Kaii
Newly Registered

Post by Kaii » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:46 pm

alijee86 wrote:Hello there,
Rang liverpool today regarding my application after my interview and I been told that its close to make a decision now! Then I asked what about the request which I made 10 working days ago for the return of my documents and I been told it can take upto 20 working days. But when u make a request it clearly says it will take 10 working days.
Does anyone here in this forum know anything about this, that if they says close to make a decision how long it can take? Your help would be appericated.
Cheers.
Not sure how long would it be but it's clearly in the final stages which I believe from the previous posts I have read on here, a decision should be made in no longer then a week time so you should expect a decision anytime within next few days, also the passport return time is 20 working days for non Eea and 10 working days for Eea members, in my case it took more then 10 working days for them to return my wife (Eea citizen) passport, all they said on the phone was that they are sorry and that they don't know why it's not been sent without 10 days time, hope that helps

alijee86

Post by alijee86 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:15 pm

Kaii wrote:
Cheers.
Not sure how long would it be but it's clearly in the final stages which I believe from the previous posts I have read on here, a decision should be made in no longer then a week time so you should expect a decision anytime within next few days, also the passport return time is 20 working days for non Eea and 10 working days for Eea members, in my case it took more then 10 working days for them to return my wife (Eea citizen) passport, all they said on the phone was that they are sorry and that they don't know why it's not been sent without 10 days time, hope that helps
Thanks for your reply pal.
Lets hope for the best and may be u have any idea what the decision can be? Because they taking too long for the decision? Well I hope it should be okay. Or may be they are trying to locate where my passport is because I have been detained once before by ukba enforcement team and I handed over my passport to them in manchester!

Kaii
Newly Registered

Post by Kaii » Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:42 pm

alijee86 wrote:
Kaii wrote:
Cheers.
Thanks for your reply pal.
Lets hope for the best and may be u have any idea what the decision can be? Because they taking too long for the decision? Well I hope it should be okay. Or may be they are trying to locate where my passport is because I have been detained once before by ukba enforcement team and I handed over my passport to them in manchester!
I can't tell what the decision could be but hope it's positive and you get your RC soon

behold2014

Post by behold2014 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:50 pm

RESIDENT CARD ISSUED AGAIN

got my eea2residence card now.

thanks rosebead and Imshzd
2nd eea2 issued today after refusal of eea4

no letter came saying i was due for PR.(imshzd)
i sent almost 7yrs of eeanational exercing treaty right
proof of living together ETC
evidence of living together for almost 7yrs with kids

fresh application sent 3 may 2014(eea2)

after eea4 refusal in april

Imshzd

Post by Imshzd » Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:41 pm

behold2014 wrote:RESIDENT CARD ISSUED AGAIN

got my eea2residence card now.

thanks rosebead and Imshzd
2nd eea2 issued today after refusal of eea4

no letter came saying i was due for PR.(imshzd)
i sent almost 7yrs of eeanational exercing treaty right
proof of living together ETC
evidence of living together for almost 7yrs with kids

fresh application sent 3 may 2014(eea2)

after eea4 refusal in april

If no letter came with your RC then it means that in the eye of HO EU translation you are not eligible for PR and HO stand on the refusal decision.
But this is a good news that you got your right to stay in the UK rather then EEA4 costly and useless appeal.