ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by hassan5805 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:21 pm

ma14 wrote:
hassan5805 wrote:

Is it your case straight or complicated??

I think you been waiting quite long time ago
yes my case is complicated because of 3c/3d. otherwise its straight forward but i think its all about luck brother i find some people on skydiver who got there decision within 14 or 15 wk. best of luck to you and others who are waiting there decision.
please remember us in your prayers may Allah bless us
Ameen and hope Allah swt makes easy for all of Inshalla.

Well my case is same as yours then too Section 3C and rest straight forward..

Inshalla you will get your Visa in few days..
Regards

process
Newly Registered

Post by process » Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:34 pm

wowboy, thanks for the HO number. I just called them and been told they sent a package on Monday so God's willing its been approved. I will update you all as soon as.

wowboy

Post by wowboy » Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:52 pm

process wrote:wowboy, thanks for the HO number. I just called them and been told they sent a package on Monday so God's willing its been approved. I will update you all as soon as.
Hi Process .
Im very happy for u hopefully many more of us to follow with good news soon.
Just quick question,

Didnt u have special delivery track number to trace it before calling HO?
Last edited by wowboy on Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shahjee1234

Post by shahjee1234 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:54 pm

malik15 wrote:
khanzada123 wrote:]How many document does UKBA requires to prove Cohabitation in FLR M. we dont have any joint account or bills .Pleasevadvise.Shahjeee...and all members ..
6 if you have in joint names or 12 in individual names (6 each).

Any joint doc submitted will count as 1 each

I didn't have anything in joint name just sent what we had let's see.
Hi Khanzada123,
I agree with Malik Bahi. If you have nothing in joint names than send what ever you get, you know what I mean, like bank letters, credit card statements, GP registration letters, any official correspondence. In my wife case we had 4 documents in joint name and than I attached a couple of other documents like GP letters. I hope it helps mate. All the best.
Kind regards
Shahjee
Application send: 10/02/2014
Acknowl received: 17/02/2014
Biometric received: 05/03/2014
Biometric recorded: 05/03/2014
Approval date: 13/06/2014

total_siyappa
Newly Registered

Post by total_siyappa » Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:58 pm

process wrote:wowboy, thanks for the HO number. I just called them and been told they sent a package on Monday so God's willing its been approved. I will update you all as soon as.

Dear Process,

Kindly identify your timeline please thanks.

shahjee1234

Post by shahjee1234 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:59 pm

Congrates Process, great news. It will be with you soon. Please update us with your timeline. Thanks.
Regards
Shahjee

bhamblues

Post by bhamblues » Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:02 pm

Hi Process,
Hope u get the good news soon!Good luck. Could you kindly let us know ur timeline?
“Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies”

shahjee1234

Post by shahjee1234 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:11 pm

Hassan5805....I really appreciate that my brother, JAZAKALLAH, thanks a lot for praying for my father. All the best with your future and all your applications, I hope that you are able to spend your Ramazan Sharif with your parents back home INSHALLAH.
ma14........thanks a lot my brother, May Allah fulfil all your wishes. And don't you worry your case will be coming through soon. I will remember you in my prayers.
Take care all.
Kind regards
Shahjee

total_siyappa
Newly Registered

Post by total_siyappa » Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:16 pm

Thank you all brothers who prayer for my beloved father, may God bless and all your dream come true whether it be your ILR successful application or family reunion or whatever, stay happy and enjoy life.

process
Newly Registered

Post by process » Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:18 pm

I am fairly new to this forum and did not add my details on skydrive but I applied on 24th Feb and biometrics done around 11th March. I did not use recorded delivery for return of documents. I pray its a positive outcome but I will let you know when I get home.

khanzada123

Post by khanzada123 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:25 pm

Thanks shahjeee.

khanzada123

Post by khanzada123 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:34 pm

Thanks shahjeee.
3 Bank accounts in same bank on her name
Driving Licence
NI Letter
GP
Electroral reg letter
2kids born here all midwife and hospital appointment letter and kids Birth certificates.

Hopes all the above will accept HO for FLR M application.

please advise me if any thing else I should add.

many thanks.....

Shahkakaram

Post by Shahkakaram » Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:22 pm

wowboy wrote:Hi All,

Do you think this sudden delays has got to do with Home Office's recent mess up and backlog in same Liverpool office delaying British Passports?

They probably shifted most of their staff to deal with this pile of mess they did and probably place ILR cases in lower priority.

At the end of day, they know we can't complain or even if we do, it won't have much effect as it would when British d with bad publicity.

I hope it hasn't got anything to do with that.

Please read link.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... elays.html

Hello Sir ,

You may be right the reason behind the slower speed of the case worker is related to this news ....if you listen and read today's bbc news regarding passport delay you will got the clue ...Might be the reason to slow down the ILR cases process is because HOME OFFICE is using their staff in other department ....listen to KEITH VAZ comments ..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-27789916

in which he empahsis that public want to know why is that delay and by saying we deal 99% straight forward cases in 6 weeks is not enough ....

Thanks

march_ilr

Post by march_ilr » Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:30 pm

Hi
Just watching BBC. Prime minister David Cameron was saying in the parliament that this year HO (passport division) have received 300,000 extra passport application than its normal load this year. Since Britain is back from the longest ever recession, more people are also travelling outside of Britain at this time of the year. This has caused another extra work load in the immigration section of the air/sea ports. Lots of extra immigration officers has been deployed/relocated to get on top of this situation. HO is opening another passport office in Liverpool next week. This also means that they have to shift some more experienced immigration office staff to tackle its new operation in Liverpool. This scenario will keep continuing for next few weeks (summer) at least.

So, My friends, those who are still waiting (including myself) for their decision, i'm sorry to say that we may have to wait few more weeks than the normal processing time.

regards;
march_ilr
Applied for FREEDOM on the 20th March

shahjee1234

Post by shahjee1234 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:44 pm

khanzada123 wrote:Thanks shahjeee.
Driving Licence
NI Letter
GP
Electroral reg letter
2kids born here all midwife and hospital appointment letter and kids Birth certificates.

many thanks.....
Yes that is good, try to get a tenancy agreement from your landlord in joint names, and if you have any utility bills than try to call the companies and add her details as an additional account holder and ask them to send you a letter to acknowledge that, making sure you ask them to mention both your names. Ideally documents should be from different sources but in case if you can't I would suggest attach as many as you can, and hope for the best.
Anyways it looks like that Home Office will have bulk of temporary staff working for them very soon, because of the mess they have created in there Passport office, and with the temp staff you know every one is bound to get different decisions, so hope for the best mate.Take care.
Kind regards
Shahjee

March_LR14

Post by March_LR14 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:48 pm

Hi process,

Please share the good news with us as past 2 weeks have been very slow. Everytime someone get's their approval it gives me hope for another week.

@hassan5805 no i ihave not got reply for my FOI request. I will share it ASAP once i get the reply as we are all on the same boat.

Regards

khanzada123

Post by khanzada123 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:39 pm

Many thanks Shahjee for the reply.
Brother tenancy agreement is on my friends name and so as utility bills but I have spoken to the landlord he can put my name with my friends name on the agreement.
I am thinking for PEO at croydon along with solicitors becuase of the new rule and will try my luck if we could get 2 year visa for my wife and than apply for ILR.
My wife have got active tier 1 dependent visa till July 2015:as I was on tier 1 before.But I wasnt aware they will need joint accounts and bills otherwise I would have done it .As there was no requirement for these documents when I was applying for her tier 1dependent visa.
I dont no what to do I am very stressed now because I cant do any thing now.....Any way thanks Shahjee....

process
Newly Registered

Post by process » Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:56 pm

I can confirm that by God's grace my ILR has been approved. Someone already updated google drive, thank you. I applied on 24/02/14 and ILR approved in 09/06/14. I am glad its over but also I pray that the people still waiting will hear good news before the end of the week especially the February applicants.

I need to get mn1 certificate and British passport for my child before 6th August. Am not sure if this will be possible???

This forum is very helpful especially in the last days when the wait was unbearable.

wowboy

Post by wowboy » Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:38 pm

process wrote:I can confirm that by God's grace my ILR has been approved. Someone already updated google drive, thank you. I applied on 24/02/14 and ILR approved in 09/06/14. I am glad its over but also I pray that the people still waiting will hear good news before the end of the week especially the February applicants.

I need to get mn1 certificate and British passport for my child before 6th August. Am not sure if this will be possible???

This forum is very helpful especially in the last days when the wait was unbearable.

Hi Process,

Many Congrats on your approval. Long wait is over for you.

When you called them were they actually able to tell you it was approved or not? or did they just said it was sent out?

Thanks

March_LR14

Post by March_LR14 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:43 pm

process wrote:I can confirm that by God's grace my ILR has been approved. Someone already updated google drive, thank you. I applied on 24/02/14 and ILR approved in 09/06/14. I am glad its over but also I pray that the people still waiting will hear good news before the end of the week especially the February applicants.

Many congratulations and enjoy your freedom. Misery of wait is over for you.

It took 108 days from the date of your application to the delivery of your documents.

85 days has already passed for my application. let's hope by the end of this month or start of the july i will get my decision.

Regards

process
Newly Registered

Post by process » Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:52 pm

The man I spoke to was polite and all he could tell me was that a package was sent on 9th June.

March_Lr14 yes hopefully by first week of July you will receive it.

msmussaf

Post by msmussaf » Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:38 pm

@process congrats man and pray for all of us specially shahjee and sajjad ali.
In my openion actually 250 staff shifted to passport renewal section so that's why the ilr process is slow. Because they know that british national can raise the voice but we can't.
And further more home office standards say that 95
% of ilr apps decide in 6 months time so we can't do any thing except pray.

Our power is our pray

ik_aam_insaan

Post by ik_aam_insaan » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:22 am

It wont be easy as i applied almost 2 months now no sign of bc certificate. You should apply asap though dont waste time u might be lucky
Date of App: 07/04/2015
Date of Receipt by UKVI: 08/04/2015
Date of Fees taken: 29/04/2015
Date of Acknowledgment: 07/05/2015
Date of Biometrics Received and Done: 07/05/2015
Date of Approval: 21/09/2015 received ( 23/05/2015)
Date of Ceremony:

rajamahbub

Post by rajamahbub » Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:09 am

Congrats man...

It's unlikely you'll get the passport done before 6th of August for your child due to backlog of passports, even though there are less checks on minor. Still you should sent the application through as soon as possible.

Good luck...

rajamahbub

Post by rajamahbub » Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:19 am

khanzada123 wrote:Thanks shahjeee.
Driving Licence
NI Letter
GP
Electroral reg letter

many thanks.....
To be honest you don't need to provide that amount of documents. I recently went to Croydon for my wife FLR (M) and I only provided one bank account on her name and another one on my name. It took only 15 minutes to make their decision. If you give them too much documentation it takes longer for them to go through. Only provide what is needed.

Bank accounts which shows both of your name, separate or joints both fine.
Birth ceritificates for kids
Marraige Certificate
Then relavannt documents for maintance or finance, i.e. Payslips, bank accounts, savings.