ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Doubts...Please advice..

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

speedsven

HSMP Doubts...Please advice..

Post by speedsven » Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:48 pm

HI All,

I would like to apply for HSMP in this month.
I have few queries ..Please help me to sort out the below queries..

1. is the person's designation is necessary on payslips and on bank statements who is signed?

2. my company name has been changed as it aquired by some other company. few pay slips till march 31 were fromn different company and rest of the pay slips are from another company. but the bank account number is same. is it ok? how do i need to explain in covering letter regarding this? if i provide the URL link which confirms the aquisation of the copany in covering letter is sufficient or any confirmation letter regarding this from the company is required??

3. Bank account number is not present on 3 pay slips. but i am taking salary certificate letter from bank. is it sufficient?

4. do i need to show any bank balance to apply for HSMP?

5. The bank statements still have the old company name and address. is it ok?

6. are Both ITR form (Tax returns)+ FORM16 required in additional to pay slips and bank statements?

7. The pay slips from latest comany (APR to JULY) reflecting the Head qurters address (Banglore) where as i am working in different location (Pune), but the bank account belongs to pune. Does the Head qurters address on pay slips creates any problem?

Thanks in advance..

vs007

Re: HSMP Doubts...Please advice..

Post by vs007 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:46 am

I have given my views based on my knowledge.
Please confirm
speedsven wrote:HI All,

I would like to apply for HSMP in this month.
I have few queries ..Please help me to sort out the below queries..

1. is the person's designation is necessary on payslips and on bank statements who is signed?
Better to have

2. my company name has been changed as it aquired by some other company. few pay slips till march 31 were fromn different company and rest of the pay slips are from another company. but the bank account number is same. is it ok? how do i need to explain in covering letter regarding this? if i provide the URL link which confirms the aquisation of the copany in covering letter is sufficient or any confirmation letter regarding this from the company is required??
Mention in covering letter along with the URL should help

3. Bank account number is not present on 3 pay slips. but i am taking salary certificate letter from bank. is it sufficient?
attaching Bank statement also would be a better idea

4. do i need to show any bank balance to apply for HSMP?
No

5. The bank statements still have the old company name and address. is it ok?
Covering letter to expalin it

6. are Both ITR form (Tax returns)+ FORM16 required in additional to pay slips and bank statements?
Form-16 not required.

7. The pay slips from latest comany (APR to JULY) reflecting the Head qurters address (Banglore) where as i am working in different location (Pune), but the bank account belongs to pune. Does the Head qurters address on pay slips creates any problem?
Same company name with phone no and fax no given should be sufficient
Thanks in advance..

speedsven

Post by speedsven » Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:10 pm

Thanks for your quick responce..

i have few more queries.. Plese clarify..

1. my name on payslips is differ for ex, instead of kishore kumar kotha its like kishore kotha. is it ok or need to explain regarding this in covering letter?

2. is salary certificate from employer is mandatory though i have payslips, bank statements and tax returns?

3. as i moved to different company on 20th of one month i am showing the payslip only for 10 days for that particular month which has less amount? is it ok? any explanation required in covering letter?

4. how much bank balance has to show for EC?

Thanks in advance