ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Mortgage

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

madi86

Mortgage

Post by madi86 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:44 am

Hi Everyone,

I recently got my Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visas and I am looking for a mortgage. As my company hasn't completed its 2 year so what I will going to show to lender. Does anyone who have any information on this and what are the possibilities ?

Thanks,

Maaz

entrepreneur123

Re: Mortgage

Post by entrepreneur123 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:07 am

I am in same situation, tried to contact some lenders, they are saying they need accounts of atleast one year. I think, Its hard to get mortgage for self employed people...
madi86 wrote:Hi Everyone,

I recently got my Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visas and I am looking for a mortgage. As my company hasn't completed its 2 year so what I will going to show to lender. Does anyone who have any information on this and what are the possibilities ?

Thanks,

Maaz

mohammed1980

Post by mohammed1980 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:26 pm

Thanks,

Maaz
I am also looking for a lender to buy a property in London. I have salary slips only upto April 2014. Its just because of the latest payslip, May, that I am stuck.

Anyone has any idea, kindly share with us.
Thanks

entrepreneur123

Post by entrepreneur123 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:34 pm

Assuming that your payslips are from your own company. Then in that case as you are still self employed, banks will not accept payslips from your own company. They will need accounts prepared by chatered accounts in most cases.

mohammed1980 wrote:

Thanks,

Maaz
I am also looking for a lender to buy a property in London. I have salary slips only upto April 2014. Its just because of the latest payslip, May, that I am stuck.

Thanks

mohammed1980

Post by mohammed1980 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:04 pm

entrepreneur123 wrote:Assuming that your payslips are from your own company. Then in that case as you are still self employed, banks will not accept payslips from your own company. They will need accounts prepared by chatered accounts in most cases.

mohammed1980 wrote:

Thanks,

Maaz

Thanks
The payslips are not from my company. They are from the company where I was working until I got my T1E visa.

entrepreneur123

Post by entrepreneur123 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:18 pm

ok. so if you have left the job then how will bank give you loan for house? bank need confirmation from employer of permanent job.

favour

Post by favour » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:35 pm

Hello All,
there is something called 'IT contractor mortgage' that Halifax used to offer, it does not involve so much hassle and paper work as looking for mortgage a self employed. I have friends who got this kind of mortgage two or three years ago. If they are still doing offering it, its a very good option.

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:01 pm

For contractor I think some brokers do offer through Halifax and its minimum rate £20 per hour you should have been paid
Not know that much may somebody can through light on and help us to get a mortgage