ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please assist

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nakirai2007
Newly Registered

Please assist

Post by nakirai2007 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:53 am

I have just noticed you have indeed provided invaluable advise to many people. Hope you can assist.

To save time, if you can peruse through my first post you will have background insight to what my situation is.

I would like to find out what other supporting documentation that I live with my partner would I need to provide to the Immigration Officer in Nigeria. The fact that I only KNEW her well in April this year and then moved in with her (visa expiring in May 2007) and her baby in April will they think it was all orchestrated. The truth is we really love each other; she went through a devastating erstwhile relationship.

We have also thought to include photos of nursery staff I had taken with her son as I constantly leave her son at Nursery whilst she goes to work and I also take her son from work. There is a form she filled in allowing me consent. Just a thought!!!!!!!!

I have also done some IT professional exams and passed - can I include this as supporting evidence that I am a professional and will not be claiming benefits when I return e.g showing am valuable to the economy etc(Does the fact that i sat exams on a visitors visa count against me?)

There is the phone bill in my name since May 2007. Can I also include this as supporting evidence that I live with her or it will serve to implicate me.

Please please advise on any other evidence besides the one I have listed in this post and in my other post that will serve to strengthen our case for a spouse visa.

Regards

Rozen
Diamond Member

Re: Please assist

Post by Rozen » Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:52 pm

nakirai2007 wrote:I have just noticed you have indeed provided invaluable advise to many people. Hope you can assist.

To save time, if you can peruse through my first post you will have background insight to what my situation is.

I would like to find out what other supporting documentation that I live with my partner would I need to provide to the Immigration Officer in Nigeria. The fact that I only KNEW her well in April this year and then moved in with her (visa expiring in May 2007) and her baby in April will they think it was all orchestrated. The truth is we really love each other; she went through a devastating erstwhile relationship.

We have also thought to include photos of nursery staff I had taken with her son as I constantly leave her son at Nursery whilst she goes to work and I also take her son from work. There is a form she filled in allowing me consent. Just a thought!!!!!!!!

I have also done some IT professional exams and passed - can I include this as supporting evidence that I am a professional and will not be claiming benefits when I return e.g showing am valuable to the economy etc(Does the fact that i sat exams on a visitors visa count against me?)

There is the phone bill in my name since May 2007. Can I also include this as supporting evidence that I live with her or it will serve to implicate me.

Please please advise on any other evidence besides the one I have listed in this post and in my other post that will serve to strengthen our case for a spouse visa.

Regards
You are not "saving time" by creating another thread in relation to the one you have already started! Why can't you just continue your questions/concerns within your original thread? So we are now expected to look for your original thread, read through it, and then come back and answer you in this one? Save time, my foot! :roll:

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:01 pm

Rozen, I agree with you .... topic locked.

nakirai2007, please continue in your existing topic.
John

archigabe

Post by archigabe » Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:02 pm

Rozen wrote: You are not "saving time" by creating another thread in relation to the one you have already started! Why can't you just continue your questions/concerns within your original thread? So we are now expected to look for your original thread, read through it, and then come back and answer you in this one? Save time, my foot! :roll:
Rozen, Play nice! there's no need to swear.