ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

what after appeal declined

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shrikant
Newly Registered

what after appeal declined

Post by shrikant » Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:05 pm

Hello All,

I made an appeal in the FTT, but i didnt win, now am going to the UT, I have send the letter to consider my appeal to UT. what happens if the FTT declines to accept my appeal to submit to UT, what can I do?

The FTT gave a decision that they support HO decision of refusal even though I had given all the bank documents as per their requirement during my appeal to FTT, the judge refused it saying, the third party full name and address is missing ,even though it was all written on the bank statements, and some more stupid comments on my file as to missing things even though everything was clearly mentioned. What can I do if they refuse me to go to UT, what are my options, do I need to go back to India?

Thanks for your time.

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Re: what after appeal declined

Post by cpmlkhan » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:40 pm

shrikant wrote:Hello All,

I made an appeal in the FTT, but i didnt win, now am going to the UT, I have send the letter to consider my appeal to UT. what happens if the FTT declines to accept my appeal to submit to UT, what can I do?

The FTT gave a decision that they support HO decision of refusal even though I had given all the bank documents as per their requirement during my appeal to FTT, the judge refused it saying, the third party full name and address is missing ,even though it was all written on the bank statements, and some more stupid comments on my file as to missing things even though everything was clearly mentioned. What can I do if they refuse me to go to UT, what are my options, do I need to go back to India?

Thanks for your time.
Hi Shrikant,

You do not need to go back any where. It will be very smooth case but unfortunately your solicitors do not want to let you go away from their hands. My Dear start preparing to reapply. I have done Reapplied cases since December 2013 and all been granted visa's. 1st hopefully UT accept your appeal IF they do not then atleast your file will be ready for submission with in 28 days of your refusal. So what you need just start preparing your new file with update & professional documents because when you reapply your documents should be much professional.Hopefully you got my point.
BEST OF LUCK

shrikant
Newly Registered

Post by shrikant » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:47 am

cpmlkhan wrote:

Thanks for your time.
Hi Shrikant,

You do not need to go back any where. It will be very smooth case but unfortunately your solicitors do not want to let you go away from their hands. My Dear start preparing to reapply. I have done Reapplied cases since December 2013 and all been granted visa's. 1st hopefully UT accept your appeal IF they do not then atleast your file will be ready for submission with in 28 days of your refusal. So what you need just start preparing your new file with update & professional documents because when you reapply your documents should be much professional.Hopefully you got my point.
BEST OF LUCK
Thank you for that cmplkhan, in my previous application I had given some documents which I cannot obtain back for the new application also I dont have my passport and BRP, so how would that work, how do I tell them, what documents they need to consider from my previous application? or could you please PM me, thanks

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:44 pm

shrikant wrote:
cpmlkhan wrote:

Thanks for your time.
Hi Shrikant,

BEST OF LUCK
Thank you for that cmplkhan, in my previous application I had given some documents which I cannot obtain back for the new application also I dont have my passport and BRP, so how would that work, how do I tell them, what documents they need to consider from my previous application? or could you please PM me, thanks

Hi Shrikant,

Check Your pm. Thanks

Sonye

Post by Sonye » Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:44 am

Hello,
I have the exact same issue. I am taking it to the UT. Please advice what happens as all my documents are still with HO.
Thanks