ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Delivery of supporting documents and passport

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dayana173
Newly Registered

Delivery of supporting documents and passport

Post by dayana173 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:20 am

Hello,

Could you tell me how your passports and supporting documents were delivered?

I am asking because DX Security Delivery told me that they will ask for identification document when they are delivering supporting documents and passports. I spoke with ISP and they told me that they should not ask me for identification document.

The problem is that I do not have driving liscence and my passport is with them. I live with my parents sp I do not have utility bills on my name. However, I have ID card from my country of origine which is Bulgaria and my name is written in English as well on the card and my photograph can be seen clearly. They mentioned as well that I can show my debit card and the bank statement.

I will be very thankful if you share your experiences.

shahid2000
Member of Standing

Re: Delivery of supporting documents and passport

Post by shahid2000 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:34 am

It is just like any other recorded parcel being delivered. They ask you to sign but don't require any identification.

dayana173
Newly Registered

Post by dayana173 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:27 pm

Thank you for clarifying that. I've read that some people were not even required to sign and the passport/supporting documents were put through the letterbox.

milan69
Diamond Member

Post by milan69 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:39 pm

My documents were put through the letter box even though I paid Post Office additional for them to be securely delivered.
I am sometimes wrong.

SSWSZ
Member of Standing

Post by SSWSZ » Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:16 pm

Same is the case with me they just throw the passports through letter box .

milan69 wrote:My documents were put through the letter box even though I paid Post Office additional for them to be securely delivered.
ss