ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier4 to entrepreneur, can i switch?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

easyindian
Newly Registered

tier4 to entrepreneur, can i switch?

Post by easyindian » Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:43 pm

Hello guys, I'm on tier4 student visa right now and I've spent more than 4 years on student already, I haven't been able to get any degree or certificate in this time bcoz I didn't have enough funds to pay the College fees, I want to know if I can apply for entrepreneur through the 50,000 route, I did a bit of research here and if I'm not wrong I'll have to apply from my home country if I'm going for 200,000 route which I don't wanna do, please advice, I have till November on my student visa

unto1

Re: tier4 to entrepreneur, can i switch?

Post by unto1 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:15 pm

You can only apply under 50k if you see a venture capital that can sponsor you(but those are very risky these days-see posts on that), apart from that am afraid you will need 200k. This is my personal opinion!

entrepreneur123

Post by entrepreneur123 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:19 pm

within uk you can only switch using 50k from venture capital(there are many fake vc that can give u letters etc for 5k to 10 k) so dont use fake. from out side uk u will have to use 200k.

easyindian wrote:Hello guys, I'm on tier4 student visa right now and I've spent more than 4 years on student already, I haven't been able to get any degree or certificate in this time bcoz I didn't have enough funds to pay the College fees, I want to know if I can apply for entrepreneur through the 50,000 route, I did a bit of research here and if I'm not wrong I'll have to apply from my home country if I'm going for 200,000 route which I don't wanna do, please advice, I have till November on my student visa

easyindian
Newly Registered

Post by easyindian » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:35 am

entrepreneur123 wrote:within uk you can only switch using 50k from venture capital(there are many bad quality vc that can give u letters etc for 5k to 10 k) so dont use bad quality. from out side uk u will have to use 200k.

easyindian wrote:Hello guys, I'm on tier4 student visa right now and I've spent more than 4 years on student already, I haven't been able to get any degree or certificate in this time bcoz I didn't have enough funds to pay the College fees, I want to know if I can apply for entrepreneur through the 50,000 route, I did a bit of research here and if I'm not wrong I'll have to apply from my home country if I'm going for 200,000 route which I don't wanna do, please advice, I have till November on my student visa
do u know of any genuine VC who i can contact? also can u please guide me on how to start my process please? i can give u my email

easyindian
Newly Registered

Post by easyindian » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:02 am

even that option is now gone, i dont know what to do, i really wanna stay :(