ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Amber need your advice

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

SSWSZ
Member of Standing

Amber need your advice

Post by SSWSZ » Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:02 pm

My hubby got ill in dec 13 .we will apply for naturalisation on 13 dec 14 but I want to confirm 1 thing. In sep 2013 police gave some penalty charge to my hubby because the air pressure in car tyres are little bit low then
My hubby got court fine of 300 pounds in January 2013 due to some error in filling the form although police officer fill the form but he wrote the wrong counter part number so case was forwarded to court . Hubby pay the fine same day .got Ilr declare this in set(lr) form. Crb check was also attached at that time which was clear.
Now I learn form this forum that policies about conviction and visa grant is diff for Ilr and citizenship .so Amber can you plz confirm if we can apply for citizenship this December or we have to wait any more years .

Sorry for that long post but I really want to explain whole situation and thanks in advance.
ss

johnj1

Re: Amber need your advice

Post by johnj1 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:52 pm

With my little knowledge, and some Guru's may correct me if I'm wrong, It is pathetic that your husband agreed to pay the court fine. Once it is court fine, your husband will have to wait for 3 years before he can apply for his naturalisation

SSWSZ
Member of Standing

Post by SSWSZ » Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:24 pm

I fear the same but still waiting for some seniors confirmation ,plz amber casa ,cr01 can you plz confirm when my hubby can apply for naturalisation
ss

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:31 am

It would appear that johnj1 is correct.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

SSWSZ
Member of Standing

Post by SSWSZ » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:19 pm

thanks alot
ss