ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

General Visitor Visa: Parents

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

virus.vinay
Newly Registered

General Visitor Visa: Parents

Post by virus.vinay » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:17 am

Hi there,

Am applying for my parents (Dad: Retired Mom: HouseWife) general visitor visa.
They are currently in India and we are filling their online application.
There is a section in the form pertaining to income and expenditure which btw is mandatory to fill.
I will be sponsoring their stay and their expenditures.
However there is are questions like monthly income, total money for the trip, total monthly expenditure etc all in GBP.
I have a few questions:

1) Their monthly income is from interest on their savings and deposits which will be modest in GBP. So should we include the current savings balance in income as well to show a better figure?
2) Total money for the trip in GBP..should that be 0 cause am sponsoring their trip?
3) We are going to attach the property tax bill as one of the documents, does that somehow contribute to the above.

Please can someone answer my queries, I'll be highly obliged.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Vinay

iubus2005
United Kingdom

Re: General Visitor Visa: Parents

Post by iubus2005 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:08 pm

Hi Vinay,
I am in the similar situation and have a lot of questions, since there is no guidance document for this visa. Did you get any responses? Also, do you remember if you had to submit two online applications or just one? Also, how did you get them both the same appointment to visit the visa center?

Cheers.