ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Not Approved,but given 24months leave, please help

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

oliky
Newly Registered

ILR Not Approved,but given 24months leave, please help

Post by oliky » Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:49 am

My ILR was not approved, because i submitted an esol english language level 2 certificate, i was however given 24 months leave. Please can i use my masters degree certificate which i did here in the UK and reapply immediately via a PEO or must i take the esol level 3 exam.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR Not Approved,but given 24months leave, please help

Post by Amber » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:29 pm

Yes, a UK Master's degree would suffice B1 English in addition to LIUK.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

oliky
Newly Registered

Post by oliky » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:39 pm

Hi Amber, will i have to pay the entire amount of £1450 for a premium service again...and use extra documents for this application or use the same documents i used in my initial postal application done in january. Or is there a way around not having to pay this full amount. Its quite alot.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:47 pm

Fees again I'm afraid.
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

oliky
Newly Registered

Post by oliky » Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:10 am

Amber can i do this as soon as possible and do i need to show co-habitation documents and bank statements all over again or do i just get the letter i was given and attach the English language B1 requirement(Master's degree) and reapply as they already have copies of my documents

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:55 am

You'd need to submit all the required evidence again. I assume this is SET(M), in which case, you can apply as soon as you fulfil the requirements.

oliky
Newly Registered

Post by oliky » Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:52 pm

Will a 3 months bank statement be sufficient for ILR or do i need 6 months or 12 months. Beyond 3 months, my accounts have not been the best, so would prefer not to show this in an application....any advice

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:06 pm

3 months in additional to the other documentation.

a.zaheer
Newly Registered

Post by a.zaheer » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:49 pm

Pretty strange you have not used your Master's degree at first place. No other option but to pay whole £1450 again and all the documents one more time to get your ILR approved.
oliky wrote:My ILR was not approved, because i submitted an esol english language level 2 certificate, i was however given 24 months leave. Please can i use my masters degree certificate which i did here in the UK and reapply immediately via a PEO or must i take the esol level 3 exam.

oliky
Newly Registered

Post by oliky » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:54 pm

My council tax bill for this year shows i had some outstanding payments to make, will it be wise to use this in my cohab documents for this year as am trying to be hyper careful, i have sorted this out with the council though, don't want any refusals over little things