ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence documents - please help.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

amrishism
Newly Registered

10 years long residence documents - please help.

Post by amrishism » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:33 pm

Hi All,
I am eligible for the 10 years long residence visa.
Some of the documents listed are the council tax bills and light electricity bills for the entire period of 10 years.
I am not in possession of these bills as I was living in shared accomodation thus wont be able to furnish any until a couple of years ago when I rented a flat for my ownself.
Other docs are the doctors letters for all these years, etc. I used to seldom visit my doctor so I wont have many such docs for 10 years.
Are these mandatory documents?
I am currently under the Tier 1 General category. Will that help in the application?
Any help and information is welcome.
Cheers
Amrish

legend786

Re: 10 years long residence documents - please help.

Post by legend786 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:40 pm

amrishism wrote:Hi All,
I am eligible for the 10 years long residence visa.
Some of the documents listed are the council tax bills and light electricity bills for the entire period of 10 years.
I am not in possession of these bills as I was living in shared accomodation thus wont be able to furnish any until a couple of years ago when I rented a flat for my ownself.
Other docs are the doctors letters for all these years, etc. I used to seldom visit my doctor so I wont have many such docs for 10 years.
Are these mandatory documents?
I am currently under the Tier 1 General category. Will that help in the application?
Any help and information is welcome.
Cheers
Amrish
Hi,
You no need any of these bills, just send completed set LR application form with all of your passports which shows your legal and continue stay from beginning upto 10 years, life in uk test and english language test certificate and you can also apply 28 days before 10 years
Hope it helps

amrishism
Newly Registered

Re: 10 years long residence documents - please help.

Post by amrishism » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:46 pm

Thanks for the prompt response.
Really appreciate your help.
Cheers.