ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Problems in 90 days maintenance

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ajaz77
Newly Registered

Problems in 90 days maintenance

Post by ajaz77 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:30 am

Hi All! I want to apply for entrepreneur visa on or before August 13th. I have got problems with the 90 days maintenance funds. I have had 900 GBP on 21st May into my bank account which then got spent and went to 830 GBP on 6th Jun. On 7th Jun I added 900 GBP into my account and my closing balance now is 1600 GBP. I have got 58 days left on my visa. Is there any way I can still maintain the 90 days funds or Does this mean I couldn't be able to apply for entrepreneur visa anymore. Its a big dilemma.

A right suggestion would be much appreciated.
Thanks.

BlackBirdSSG
Member of Standing

Re: Problems in 90 days maintenance

Post by BlackBirdSSG » Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:19 am

Every day's closing balance must be more than GBP 900.

Plus, you are going to put your file on or after 1st of July 2014, you need to show that you have been maintaining £945 for past 90 days consecutively (not £900)

Your only luck is if you have another account (even overseas) where you were maintaining money (equivalent to £) or you get into joint account with someone who has sufficient funds.

Look for 6th April 2014 changes in rules

Source : https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _Ready.pdf

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:48 am

@ ajaz77, if you cannot get another acct as suggested by BlackBirdSSG, then you may want to submit an FLR(O) application to buy more time for your 90days maintenance funds.

All you need to do is fill an FLR(O) application form and give a convincing reason for submitting it.
Then prolong your biometric registration to complete your 90days maintenance funds and once that has been achieve, send in your Tier 1 entrepreneur application form with necessary documents and payment, preferably using postal order and ask HO to VARY your pending FLR(O) application to Tier 1 Entrepreneur.

Its just an opinion, you should consult a professional lawyer for better advice.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

ajaz77
Newly Registered

Post by ajaz77 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:39 am

Thnx very much for the reply.
So if I get into anyone's account who has sufficient funds is gonna be considerable by HO. For example: If I get into my mates account who already has 1000gpb into his account aince 1st May & this is how I can show my joint statements and make an application rite.
Thanks.

BlackBirdSSG
Member of Standing

Post by BlackBirdSSG » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:16 am

And there's one more thing you need to be careful of.

After getting joined with your mate's bank account, bank may only issue newer bank statements with your name on it (not the ones which have previously been issued already)... but this only happens with posted bank statements.

To tackle this issue, it's best to go to branch and ask for 100 days bank statement. That will be given on their letterhead with with both joint account holder's names and transactions. Just get it stamped and you're good to go.