ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

msmussaf

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by msmussaf » Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:16 pm

sajjadali707 wrote:
msmussaf wrote:Sajjad Ali

1 do you have Uk born child in your family ?
2 When your dependents leave to remain expiry ?
no my child was born back home and my dependants visa going to expire on 30th June.
If dependents came before july 2012 then you can get a chance on pre july rules as one of member in this forum did even after 6th of april 2014.

you got still 14 days to apply so be prepare in rest of documents like English A1 etc for you spouse.

InshaAllah you will get soon your visa.

sajjadali707

Post by sajjadali707 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:18 pm

msmussaf wrote:
sajjadali707 wrote:
msmussaf wrote:Sajjad Ali

1 do you have Uk born child in your family ?
2 When your dependents leave to remain expiry ?
no my child was born back home and my dependants visa going to expire on 30th June.
If dependents came before july 2012 then you can get a chance on pre july rules as one of member in this forum did even after 6th of april 2014.

you got still 14 days to apply so be prepare in rest of documents like English A1 etc for you spouse.

InshaAllah you will get soon your visa.
Inshallah
thanks for your time and im hopeful as well in this regard.
Application sent 11/02/2014
Ackn dated. 12/02/2014
Ackn received. 17/02/2014
Bio letter dated. 05/03/2014
Bio letter rcvd. 13/03/2014
Biometric done. 13/03/2014
Approval dated 17/06/2014
BRP received 19/06/2014

shahjee1234

Post by shahjee1234 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:20 pm

Guys just a quick update on my Mrs and kids FLR(M), I just check the Reference number on Royal Mail web site for the return special delivery envelope that I send with their application, and it is due to be delivered tomorrow. I will update once we receive it, as my wife is pre July 2012 PBS dependant and she has applied before 06th of April 2014, so should be a 2 years visa under the old rules INSHALLAH.
Mind it that my case was decided on the 12/06/14, just 4 days ago.
So guys looks like you don't need to worry about sending any copies or covering letters, as the Home Office clubbed the cases already, so once the main applicant is decided the dependants get decided automatically. All the best to who ever is in waiting. Take care all.
Kind regards
Shahjee
Application send: 10/02/2014
Acknowl received: 17/02/2014
Biometric received: 05/03/2014
Biometric recorded: 05/03/2014
Approval date: 13/06/2014

sajjadali707

Post by sajjadali707 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:32 pm

shahjee1234 wrote:Guys just a quick update on my Mrs and kids FLR(M), I just check the Reference number on Royal Mail web site for the return special delivery envelope that I send with their application, and it is due to be delivered tomorrow. I will update once we receive it, as my wife is pre July 2012 PBS dependant and she has applied before 06th of April 2014, so should be a 2 years visa under the old rules INSHALLAH.
So guys looks like you don't need to worry about sending any copies or covering letters, as the Home Office clubbed the cases already, so once the main applicant is decided the dependants get decided automatically. All the best to who ever is in waiting. Take care all.
Kind regards
Shahjee
All the best shah jee :D :lol: :D :lol:
Ackn dated. 12/02/2014
BRP received 19/06/2014

sksuk
Newly Registered

Post by sksuk » Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:39 pm

shahjee1234 wrote:Guys just a quick update on my Mrs and kids FLR(M), I just check the Reference number on Royal Mail web site for the return special delivery envelope that I send with their application, and it is due to be delivered tomorrow. I will update once we receive it, as my wife is pre July 2012 PBS dependant and she has applied before 06th of April 2014, so should be a 2 years visa under the old rules INSHALLAH.
Kind regards
Shahjee

All the best!

sksuk
Newly Registered

Post by sksuk » Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:42 pm

shahjee1234 wrote:
sksuk wrote:Hello Shahjee

Thank you for your advice. I totally agreed with you. How about if she go to Croydon (peo), explain everything and apply set(m)? If they don't give ILR she will lose £100.00 and has to wait five years. What do you say?
Thank you
Hi sksuk,
You are absolutely spot on, there were a couple of members who's wife got 30 months and they manage to get the ILR through PEO. So definitely advisable. 5 years is too much wait, and its worth taking a punt.
I wish you all the best.
Kind regards
Shahjee

Thank you Shahjee. I will do that ASAP and update you accordingly.

msmussaf

Post by msmussaf » Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:02 pm

Good Luck Shahjee1234
So you got the visas according to your user name 1 2 3 4 here you go..Lol :lol:

March_LR14

Post by March_LR14 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:04 pm

Kind regards
Shahjee
Bro i told u so.

All the applicants who sent their wife's FLR (M) previously got their decision after a week of the main applicant decision.

Congratulations in advance.

Regards

March_LR14

Post by March_LR14 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:07 pm

msmussaf wrote:Good Luck Shahjee1234
So you got the visas according to your user name 1 2 3 4 here you go..Lol :lol:
I hope so from next week it will be our turn.

I have lost the patience. I am at a stage now that i don't care about the decision any more i just want my documents back so that i can start my life either here or in my own country.

Regards

shahjee1234

Post by shahjee1234 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:23 pm

march_14LR you were spot on, yes took 4 days, I hope now it is under the old rules.
Many thanks msmussaf, Sksuk and sajjadali bahi.
msmussaf I certainly go the numbers right 1234 :lol:
Many thanks, take care all.
Kind regards
Shahjee

ma575
Newly Registered

Post by ma575 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:29 pm

Kind regards
Shahjee
Hi Shahjee,

That's a great news. Actually I had the idea that main applicant and dependent applications should be linked as I had noticed some of the members here who received their ILR and soon afterwards their dependents received FLRM approval too within a week. However, I was under the impression that by the time their dependents applications were considered by case workers in temporary migration unit main applicants had received their decisions already. That's why, I thought our cases are perhaps different and we might have to write to the case workers dealing with FLRM applications.

However, from your case it's clear now that we don't have to send further supporting documents. And I really hope the FLRM visas are for two years given that we had applied before 6 April 2014 and our dependents had PBS dependent visas before July 2012.

I wish you luck and my best wishes to the whole family. Let us know when you receive documents tomorrow whether the visa is for two years or for 2.5 years.

Best regards

NasirNNN
- thin ice -

Post by NasirNNN » Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:39 pm

Congrats Bro your long night is over now
enjoy ur freedom and best of luck for future

Regards
khani wrote:Alhumdulillah, Got it now. Thanks a lot for all of you, specially shahjee for the kind encouraging kind words.

Best of all of you, you will all get soon. Inshaallah

nanda
Newly Registered

Post by nanda » Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:42 pm

Hello to all,..

I have a query that if dependants had a break in their stay in UK e.g. my wife got first entry clearance in dec 2006 and came here in jan 2007 (also has a child born here) they went to back home for visit but had to stay there for family reasons and came back with new entry clearance in march last year. (almost 22 months absence) My wife was here from jan 2007 to 29 june 2011
Did they come in new rules or is their any chance to consider them in old rules ?

NasirNNN
- thin ice -

Post by NasirNNN » Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:44 pm

Shahjee many congrats in advance look like this months ur salary will be spent on treats :D . hope ur Mrs get visa on old rules that will encourage us as well

best of luck and keep in touch shahjee remember in ur prayers

regards
Kind regards
Shahjee

shahjee1234

Post by shahjee1234 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:50 pm

ma575 wrote: Hi Shahjee,

That's a great news. Actually I had the idea that main applicant and dependent applications should be linked as I had noticed some of the members here who received their ILR and soon afterwards their dependents received FLRM approval too within a week. However, I was under the impression that by the time their dependents applications were considered by case workers in temporary migration unit main applicants had received their decisions already. That's why, I thought our cases are perhaps different and we might have to write to the case workers dealing with FLRM applications.

However, from your case it's clear now that we don't have to send further supporting documents. And I really hope the FLRM visas are for two years given that we had applied before 6 April 2014 and our dependents had PBS dependent visas before July 2012.

I wish you luck and my best wishes to the whole family. Let us know when you receive documents tomorrow whether the visa is for two years or for 2.5 years.

Best regards
Hi ma575,
Thanks a lot mate, really appreciate that. I wish you the same as our dependants have pretty much the same cases, so I hope that it is a 2 years visa for our dependants. I will make sure to update with good news INSHALLAH, as soon as we receive it tomorrow. Many thanks again.
Kind regards
Shahjee

RANA-ALI

Post by RANA-ALI » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:07 pm

Hi ma575,
Thanks a lot mate, really appreciate that. I wish you the same as our dependants have pretty much the same cases, so I hope that it is a 2 years visa for our dependants. I will make sure to update with good news INSHALLAH, as soon as we receive it tomorrow. Many thanks again.
Kind regards
Shahjee
Quick update all
My dependant set M appointment didnt go as expected , even though she had flrm approved in this march for 2 years(after i received my ilr in march14 LR) ,
she is here since 2009 , in sheffield the case worker said that she need to spend 5 years before applying for set m, i asked " even if she got 2 year leave instead of 30 month, she said" yes"
Also CW said bcoz my ilr was under LR my spouse has to spend 5 years
I tried to explain about the part 8 and also transitional arrangement under which her flrm was approved, i dont think she get my point at all or may be she was not willing to understand what i've explained , after that spoke to manager and(funny enough) that manager replied " the manager who deal with complex case is not working today we ll keep ur file and will let u know over the phone, im so gutted ,frustrated ,worried ,
guys plz pray for me that they understand the point i raised ... Shah g and all who r in similar situation i would suggest to be well prepared before applying .
Also if any one could suggestion any thing regarding my case plz come forward and help , it doesn't cost any thing here to get someone out of miseries,
Thanks v much , and plz remember me in prayers
Juzak Allah
Regards
Ali

shahjee1234

Post by shahjee1234 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:10 pm

RANA-ALI wrote:
Hi ma575,
Kind regards
Shahjee
Quick update all
My dependant set M appointment didnt go as expected , even though she had flrm approved in this march for 2 years(after i received my ilr in march14 LR) ,
she is here since 2009 , in sheffield the case worker said that she need to spend 5 years before applying for set m, i asked " even if she got 2 year leave instead of 30 month, she said" yes"
Also CW said bcoz my ilr was under LR my spouse has to spend 5 years
I tried to explain about the part 8 and also transitional arrangement under which her flrm was approved, i dont think she get my point at all or may be she was not willing to understand what i've explained , after that spoke to manager and(funny enough) that manager replied " the manager who deal with complex case is not working today we ll keep ur file and will let u know over the phone, im so gutted ,frustrated ,worried ,
guys plz pray for me that they understand the point i raised ... Shah g and all who r in similar situation i would suggest to be well prepared before applying .
Also if any one could suggestion any thing regarding my case plz come forward and help , it doesn't cost any thing here to get someone out of miseries,
Thanks v much , and plz remember me in prayers
Juzak Allah
Regards
Ali
Hi RANA-ALI,
Don't you be worried, you did the right thing. Look if they would want to reject you they would have done that there and than, but as you tried to explain, they probably got your point to some extent but were not sure, hence they kept your file obviously to discuss with the manager concerned. And once they do that, hopefully INSHALLAH the matter will be crystal clear, that your Mrs is eligible for the ILR straight away after her FLR(M), so please don't lose hope, you have done well enough for them to keep it to consult the manager, and I have every hope that it will be a positive out come INSHALLAH, and it will be soon.
Please keep us posted, we will be waiting for your update. I wish you and your Mrs all the best, our prayers and best wishes with you mate. Many thanks.
Kind regards
Shahjee

RANA-ALI

Post by RANA-ALI » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:05 pm

Aoa, shah g thank v much bro for ur kind words
I ll let u all know as soon i hear any thing back from them, i really wish HO could spend only a small chunk from fee we
All pay on their staff training and development, as their ridiculous decision makes people life hell
Hope it turns out in our favour Insha Allah ( i already ask for day off tomorrow and sitting tight next to phone :) that's what HO wants our lives to be "on halt"
Regards
Ali

mind202
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by mind202 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:13 pm

hi,
need help for my friend who is applying under 10 years category next month.
He had an issue with Lloyds college in 2007 where his visa was revoked(i m sure some body would know about lloyds college) and he went for appeal ,later year and half after he was granted with HSMP by Tribunal in two hearings,first decision which went in his favour challenged by home office and second hearing home office accepted there fault .will this be an issue if he applies under 10 years category.
regards

msmussaf

Post by msmussaf » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:11 am

mind202 wrote:hi,
He had an issue with Lloyds college in 2007 where his visa was revoked(i m sure some body would know about lloyds college) and he went for appeal ,later year and half after he was granted with HSMP by Tribunal in two hearings,first decision which went in his favour challenged by home office and second hearing home office accepted there fault .will this be an issue if he applies under 10 years category.
regards
it depends on the history of the case after revoking the visa and secondly and most importantly court JUDGEMENT WORDING. if judge states that REINSTATE VISA then he is fine.
Brief the case on the forum if possible

khanzada123

Post by khanzada123 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:09 am

Shahjee1234-----Congratulations in advance.........enjoy ur full time freedom.......

sajjadali707

Post by sajjadali707 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:55 am

regards
Hi dear
I know one of my friend had the same issue in Lloyd's college.
He went for appeal, first he lost then he won the recodidertion appeal.
Home office challenged and applied for reconsideration into court of appeal but senior immigration judge didn't accept their request.
And the decision was in favour of my friend.
Court not only ordered to reinstate the visa but also declared that my friends stAy was lawfull and according to the immigration rules.
He had the complete comprehensive decision in his favour.
Judge nullified all the charges imposed by Secretary of State. :D :D :D
Ackn dated. 12/02/2014
BRP received 19/06/2014

sajjadali707

Post by sajjadali707 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:57 am

sajjadali707 wrote:
regards
Hi dear
I know one of my friend had the same issue in Lloyd's college.
He went for appeal, first he lost then he won the recodidertion appeal.
Home office challenged and applied for reconsideration into court of appeal but senior immigration judge didn't accept their request.
And the decision was in favour of my friend.
Court not only ordered to reinstate the visa but also declared that my friends stAy was lawfull and according to the immigration rules.
He had the complete comprehensive decision in his favour.
Judge nullified all the charges imposed by Secretary of State. :D :D :D
If your friend need any help, private message me.
Ackn dated. 12/02/2014
BRP received 19/06/2014

shahjee1234

Post by shahjee1234 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:07 am

Hello all,
Just a quick update on the FLR(M) for my Mrs and kids, we have received it this morning and it clearly says that she has to stay 2 years and than apply for ILR, and also goes on and say that any future applications that she make will be dealt with under section 284 of Part 8 of immigration rules.........which is the old rules, so although we haven't received the biometric but I could safely say that it is a 2 years visa under old rules. Really happy :D thanks a lot to all of you for the help and support. I am planning to go for the SET(M) for them in a day or so, will keep you guys updated with progress. Many thanks.
Kind regards
Sheejee

ma14

Post by ma14 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:37 am

shahjee1234 wrote:Hello all,
Just a quick update on the FLR(M) for my Mrs and kids, we have received it this morning and it clearly says that she has to stay 2 years and than apply for ILR, and also goes on and say that any future applications that she make will be dealt with under section 284 of Part 8 of immigration rules.........which is the old rules, so although we haven't received the biometric but I could safely say that it is a 2 years visa under old rules. Really happy :D thanks a lot to all of you for the help and support. I am planning to go for the SET(M) for them in a day or so, will keep you guys updated with progress. Many thanks.
Kind regards
Sheejee
congratulations shah jee