ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

abdulraheem123

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by abdulraheem123 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:00 am

magicman316 wrote:
abdulraheem123 wrote:
magicman316 wrote:I used 12 months worth of bank statements and I must say in pretty much all of those months I would have had overdraft charges, as in I was withdrawing from my current account and then waiting to get paid for the money to go back in. Even though I still had savings to cover this it was just me being lazy. I got visa today and it didn't impact my application at all so shouldn't impact anyone else's either.

congrats magicman, did just your father-in-law go pick up the visa and did your wife not go with? how did you manage to do that?
If the applicant signs an authorisation letter then someone else can collect on their behalf, but they also need to take the applicant's CNIC card and Receipt with them in order to collect. This is what my father-in-law did, saving my wife from traveling some 240 miles round-trip.
thanks magicman i will keep this in mind when my time comes inshallah, jazakallah khair.

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:39 am

aoa guys..

i'm January applicant yesterday i emailed UKVI

see what they reply me today (can any of u explain it)

Thank you for contacting the UK Visas and Immigration International inquiry service. Thank you very much for your patient. Unfortunately, your visa application have not yet been assessed by an Entry Clearance Officer (ECO). There can be a delay in the information on our system. Your patience is appreciated. We will contact you once a decision has been made or, if necessary, while your application is being considered. Could you kindly wait for UKVI or the VAC to contact you. Unfortunately, we can not see the physical visa document process and we also do not know the delaying reason as we are not the visa application centre. We only can check the visa status.
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

yasen

Post by yasen » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:10 am

phaara wrote:Yasen it means with in 2 weeks time we all january applicants will hear somthng good IA.
Just making dua dua and dua

I dont know about that because some MPs they try taking you off there backs but im really frustrated me people applying aftr us getting respose befoure us thats not fair at all.

sheikhqas123
Newly Registered

Post by sheikhqas123 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:32 am

can someone help me, do I need to send all the sheets of bank statement for the whole month or can I send only the sheet which shows salary going in? for example I have for this months bank statements 3 sheets do I have to send all those sheets or can I send the one with the salary coming into it? please advice

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:20 am

yasen
yes you right but we cannot do anything apart making dua..

Btw any of you can please shad some light on my email reply from ukvi is it somthing to worry

Jazakallah
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

shah1991

Post by shah1991 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:20 am

Hello please help me my dad received a reply this morning to pick up passport but my wife is not available to go to visa centre how can we collect the passport?

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:24 am

shah1991 wrote:Hello please help me my dad received a reply this morning to pick up passport but my wife is not available to go to visa centre how can we collect the passport?
Thats great news.
See magicmans posts above. His father in law went to collect the passport from the VAC. So you shouldn't have any problem if your wife cant go.
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Called for Interview 3rd July 2014
ALHAMDHULILLAH VISA GRANTED SAME DAY
Total 117 working days

shah1991

Post by shah1991 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:30 am

musriz wrote:
shah1991 wrote:Hello please help me my dad received a reply this morning to pick up passport but my wife is not available to go to visa centre how can we collect the passport?
Thats great news.
See magicmans posts above. His father in law went to collect the passport from the VAC. So you shouldn't have any problem if your wife cant go.
Am really nervous about the outcome INSHA ALLAH it be good. am i not meant to fill any form because my wife is in afghanland she cant go so my dad has to go pick it up?

GravelyConcerned
Newly Registered

Post by GravelyConcerned » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:17 pm

Btw, the agents we paid have put their own email as the main one so effectively not only have they done a crap application, they will be the ones getting any emailed updates

I don't think there should be, but just wanted to get an opinion, any harm in emailing and requesting the key contact email be changed to the one I provide as incompetent agents used are have set it as their own

Thoughts ?

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:22 pm

GravelyConcerned, not sure what you could do, but there wouldn't be any harm in contacting them and asking for it to be done. They might require proof of some sort as anyone could request an e-mail change using GWF details etc...

zeeh
Member of Standing

Post by zeeh » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:32 pm

Dear Sir/Madam, Thank you for contacting the UK Visas and Immigrations international enquiry service. Your application is being processed, your visa application centre will contact you when it is ready. Could you send me the following details as below: 1. Full Name 2. Visa application ID (Ex. GWF021620178) 3. Date Of birth (Ex. 02/02/1970) 4. Visa application centre, branch and when? 5. Contact details 6. Visa Type Normally it will take from 15 working days to 12 weeks for non-settlement visa or from 12 to 24 weeks for settlement visa. You can find further information on visa processing times on the following link: https://www.gov.uk/visa-processing-times Applicant can apply for a visa up to 3 months before your date of travel to the UK. We strongly advise you not to confirm your travel arrangements until you have received your visa. Kind Regards, Sumoltip UK Visas and Immigrations international enquiry service We hope that this has answered your query. For any further details, or should you need to contact us again, please refer to our website at: http://ukvi-international.faq-help.com/
May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:16 pm

GravelyConcerned wrote:Btw, the agents we paid have put their own email as the main one so effectively not only have they done a crap application, they will be the ones getting any emailed updates

I don't think there should be, but just wanted to get an opinion, any harm in emailing and requesting the key contact email be changed to the one I provide as incompetent agents used are have set it as their own

Thoughts ?
I would suggest contacting your MP and having your contact details changed via your MP.
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Total 117 working days

musriz
Member of Standing

Post by musriz » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:23 pm

HELLO786 wrote:Managed to find the answer to my last question) Now i have another and hopefully last dilemma...

Again any help would be appreciated...

Applying under CAT A and D

I get paid weekly at 237.88 (net) and gross (250.00)
However 2 weeks wage slips showed gross 266.70 and net 226.76 .. But the amount paid into my account from my employer remained 237.88.
The wage slips after April have started to show gross 266.70 and net again at 237.88. ( i believe due to the tax increase)

What I want to know is will this cause a problem that two weeks wage slips show 226.76 yet i got paid 237.88?

What would be the worst case scenario... The ECO will say its not consistent or will they go based on my lowest paid slip net 226.76 (even though the net into my account was still 237.88) OR will they base it on the lowest paid gross which would be 250.00.
Your wage slips should match your salary paid into your bank account. You really dont want to give ECO any reason to doubt or even delay your application over this.
My advice would be to get a letter from your employer explaining why the wage slip differed to the salary amount paid into your account.
Best to cover anything which they can pick on.
Applied 17th Jan 2014
VAC Mirpur
Category A (Husband)
Total 117 working days

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:25 pm

musriz wrote:
HELLO786 wrote:Managed to find the answer to my last question) Now i have another and hopefully last dilemma...

Again any help would be appreciated...

Applying under CAT A and D

I get paid weekly at 237.88 (net) and gross (250.00)
However 2 weeks wage slips showed gross 266.70 and net 226.76 .. But the amount paid into my account from my employer remained 237.88.
The wage slips after April have started to show gross 266.70 and net again at 237.88. ( i believe due to the tax increase)

What I want to know is will this cause a problem that two weeks wage slips show 226.76 yet i got paid 237.88?

What would be the worst case scenario... The ECO will say its not consistent or will they go based on my lowest paid slip net 226.76 (even though the net into my account was still 237.88) OR will they base it on the lowest paid gross which would be 250.00.
Your wage slips should match your salary paid into your bank account. You really dont want to give ECO any reason to doubt or even delay your application over this.
My advice would be to get a letter from your employer explaining why the wage slip differed to the salary amount paid into your account.
Best to cover anything which they can pick on.

Thank u , thats what i'll do.
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:31 pm

sheikhqas123 wrote:can someone help me, do I need to send all the sheets of bank statement for the whole month or can I send only the sheet which shows salary going in? for example I have for this months bank statements 3 sheets do I have to send all those sheets or can I send the one with the salary coming into it? please advice
What is the reason not to send in all the sheets?
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:34 pm

shah1991 wrote:
musriz wrote:
Thats great news.
Am really nervous about the outcome INSHA ALLAH it be good. am i not meant to fill any form because my wife is in afghanland she cant go so my dad has to go pick it up?
Well if your wife is in Afghanland then she cant sign the authorisation form, unfortunately you might have to wait for her return.

shah1991

Post by shah1991 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:41 pm

Thats great news.
See magicmans posts above. His father in law went to collect the passport from the VAC. So you shouldn't have any problem if your wife cant go.[/quote]

Am really nervous about the outcome INSHA ALLAH it be good. am i not meant to fill any form because my wife is in afghanland she cant go so my dad has to go pick it up?[/quote]

Well if your wife is in Afghanland then she cant sign the authorisation form, unfortunately you might have to wait for her return.[/quote]

My dad has the receipts with him wouldn't that be enough? and what authorisation form what documents should he take with him because all the documents are in pakistan... Thanks

sheikhqas123
Newly Registered

Post by sheikhqas123 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:25 pm

tallojani wrote:
sheikhqas123 wrote:can someone help me, do I need to send all the sheets of bank statement for the whole month or can I send only the sheet which shows salary going in? for example I have for this months bank statements 3 sheets do I have to send all those sheets or can I send the one with the salary coming into it? please advice
no reason just thought save some space lol.. just generally asking. Thanks for your answer.

Nadizee

Post by Nadizee » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:52 pm

I thnk send all,,,,,don,t take risk,,,,I hav sent all of my husbnad's,,,,
Wish u best luck

sheikhqas123
Newly Registered

Post by sheikhqas123 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:04 pm

Nadizee wrote:
I thnk send all,,,,,don,t take risk,,,,I hav sent all of my husbnad's,,,,
Wish u best luck

Thank you so much so kind of you inshallah everyone of us will get our visa

nimi

Post by nimi » Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:46 pm

Submitted passport at lahore visa centre to get visa with all info required for settlement visa. Been 10 weeks still no call to collect passport.
What shalli do as husband goes inevery week to check if ready to collect
Have emailed Islamabad and no reply
Hoe long does it take to get visa on passport
Sumitted on 1st April 14

prayforus
Member of Standing

Post by prayforus » Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:48 pm

12 to 24 weeks is settlement processing time.

Contact the UKVI and ask about the application.

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:49 pm

sheikhqas123 wrote:
tallojani wrote:
no reason just thought save some space lol.. just generally asking. Thanks for your answer.
Don't think about saving space, its BHC we are dealing with.

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:53 pm

shah1991 wrote:Thats great news.
Am really nervous about the outcome INSHA ALLAH it be good. am i not meant to fill any form because my wife is in afghanland she cant go so my dad has to go pick it up?[/quote]

Well if your wife is in Afghanland then she cant sign the authorisation form, unfortunately you might have to wait for her return.[/quote]

My dad has the receipts with him wouldn't that be enough? and what authorisation form what documents should he take with him because all the documents are in pakistan... Thanks[/quote]

Authorisation form is a document which the applicant signs thus giving permission for a relative to collect her passport from gerrys. Relative must take the applicants NIC along with his/her NIC as proof of ID.

shah1991

Post by shah1991 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:16 pm

My dad has the receipts with him wouldn't that be enough? and what authorisation form what documents should he take with him because all the documents are in pakistan... Thanks[/quote]

Authorisation form is a document which the applicant signs thus giving permission for a relative to collect her passport from gerrys. Relative must take the applicants NIC along with his/her NIC as proof of ID.[/quote]

where can i find the authorisation form can you please send me the link. and we dont have cnic we only have taskira afghan ID cards which is already sent with the application. Thanks