ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Confusion Set (M) application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

solospy
Member of Standing

Confusion Set (M) application

Post by solospy » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:31 am

Hi Experts

I am applying for my wife's ILR on form Set (M) on the basis of completing 2 years as a spouse of person present and settled in the UK in November. I am pretty confident that my wife meet all requirements but by looking at some of the posts here, I am getting confused. So want to clarify my situation in detail to be sure:

I got ILR on the basis of 10 years long residence in august 2011. My wife applied for her settlement spouse visa in June 2012 (before July rule change) from Pakistan and got her 27 months spouse settlement visa in November 2012. She entered the UK on 1st December 2012. Am I right in applying for her ILR on form set (M) on or before 28 days of 1st December 2014 ????

Many thanks

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Confusion Set (M) application

Post by Casa » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:45 am

That's correct. She will need both Life in the UK and a B1 level pass in English.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

solospy
Member of Standing

Re: Confusion Set (M) application

Post by solospy » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:51 am

Thanks Casa