ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent and ILR- Few Questions

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sherjan

Dependent and ILR- Few Questions

Post by sherjan » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:26 am

Dear All#
I have few questions to ask regarding my wife’s ILR visa. I believe that these questions could be asked zillion times before but spread all over this website and most of them out dated. I tried to collect updated info.

I was on Tier-1 and now ILR.

My wife applied her dependent (Tier-1 visa) 05th of July 2012 in Pak and came to UK in September 2012. Then after 6 months she applied again for her visa extension when I applied my ILR.
My Questions are as follows
1. My wife applied her Tier-1 dependent visa 05th of July 2012 in Pak. (so she is on 2 years route)
2. She extended her visa when I had got my ILR (but do not remember whether we used FLR (M) or some other form.
3. Which Form does she require to apply for her ILR, SET(O) or SET(M)
4. How many months’ statements required? Do we require maintaining certain amount for certain months?
5. One more question regarding Benefit claim. I get child benefit with my name. There is a question in SET(M) that you or your partner claim any benefits? Does this means that it will affect her ILR application

I'll be grateful for your reply.

KR
Sherj