ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Success at Birmingham(Solihull)-03/04/14- WP+Tier2+Tier 1(G)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

imtiyazm

Success at Birmingham(Solihull)-03/04/14- WP+Tier2+Tier 1(G)

Post by imtiyazm » Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:41 pm

Sucess at Birmingham(Solihull) 03/04/14

This was a comination of WP+Tier 2(ICT) & Tier 1(General)

Thanks to all the folks who have helped me complete the formalities of the ILR process. I really appreciate that. My experience at PEO below:

Applying for myself and 1 son. I also have another new baby but thought of applying for his MN1 directly. will apply for wife separately.

Appointment was at 0840, started at 0530 from home. Reached at 0745, parked at John Lewis and was outside PEO by 0755
Just stood there waiting with family until 0830 as I didnt knew when the PEO opens.

0830 was let in.After airport style security was given token 1(thankfully) and filled in a form with 4 questions etc..

In about couple of minutes an officer came and asked to submit all my documents, I had organized my documents in 1 file with different folders. I wasnt applying for my wife with me and the officer did question this and wanted her original Passport and BRP for verification(thankfully I was carrying this).

In about 20 minutes called for Biometrics for myself and son.

once I was out from Biometrics, I just kept waiting , waiting wasnt told to go out, however the token's 2 , 3 after me were asked to go out which started me worrying..

soon one of the staff came to me and said we are letting you sit here as you have 2 kids and family, we are trying to process your application quickly.. This was superb an excellent service from the PEO I would say.

In about an hour the lady told me that my application is approved and that I should check all my original documents and can go home. At 1030 I was all done.. couldnt belive it but it was painful and relaxing experience

Again thanks to all members in this forum as I did refer to a lot of posts by others.

My documents were organized as below

Folder 1 - payment receipt, application form
Folder 2- Life in UK Pass certificate, Original Degree for English Language & Points based calculator output
Folder 3- Passports and BRP's
Folder 4 - Payslips, bank statements, P60 for last 4 years(1 letter from HMRC), reference letter from employer, Payment sheet(simple excel explaining per month gross salary)
Folder 5- Abscenes sheet(an excel sheet), abscences letter from employer
Folder 5- old original Work Permit & Tier 2 approval letter

UKVisit
India

Re: Success at Birmingham(Solihull)-03/04/14- WP+Tier2+Tier

Post by UKVisit » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:13 pm

Hello Imtiyaz,

Congratulations for your ILR !

Just have a query regarding Evidences for the period before you were granted leave as a Tier 1 (G) migrant, documents showing that you met the relevant requirements of the immigration rules. What document did you produce as evidences for it especially for Tier 2 (ICT)?

Thanks
Manish

imtiyazm

Re: Success at Birmingham(Solihull)-03/04/14- WP+Tier2+Tier

Post by imtiyazm » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:42 pm

Hi, I had my 4 year P60 record , which was more than enough? They kept that as well.