ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR funds

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

krssubbu

ILR funds

Post by krssubbu » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:05 am

Hi,

my wife is on spouse visa prior to April 2012 and quick question regarding funds, Do I or does she need to maintain any funds in the account because at the moment she does not have much balance in the account and I haven't been maintaining a huge amount too

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: ILR funds

Post by Casa » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:17 am

You're not required to have savings.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

krssubbu

Post by krssubbu » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:52 pm

and HO in india did not take BRP for her spouse visa. will that be done this time / do I have to do anything in advance to get that sorted (goto local council or something and get BRP done )? also will it be done on the same day ?

carl2000
Newly Registered

Post by carl2000 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:00 pm

Casa wrote:You're not required to have savings.
Dear Casa, My wife came UK as tier4 dependent in June 2008 .I will apply for set (LR) 2015 .According to new Law Does she have to show earning 18600? Flr (m) Or Set (M)? If Flr (M) when she can apply for Set (M).Thank you for your precious time.

krssubbu

Post by krssubbu » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:03 pm

krssubbu wrote:and HO in india did not take BRP for her spouse visa. will that be done this time / do I have to do anything in advance to get that sorted (goto local council or something and get BRP done )? also will it be done on the same day ?
Any thoughts please ?

kodakandala
Newly Registered

Post by kodakandala » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:23 pm

she doesn't need to show..but you have to show you earnings are as per the guidelines, this is to show you will not depend or claim any benefits, dependent is not required to show any earnings or funds.

Ps: I'm not a immigration advisor.