ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hopingforILR
Newly Registered

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by hopingforILR » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:56 am

Called HO this morning. Application is incomplete. Does anyone know if they have started on March applications?

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:30 am

shahjee1234 wrote:Hello all,
Just a quick update on the FLR(M) for my Mrs and kids, we have received it this morning and it clearly says that she has to stay 2 years and than apply for ILR, and also goes on and say that any future applications that she make will be dealt with under section 284 of Part 8 of immigration rules.........which is the old rules, so although we haven't received the biometric but I could safely say that it is a 2 years visa under old rules. Really happy :D thanks a lot to all of you for the help and support. I am planning to go for the SET(M) for them in a day or so, will keep you guys updated with progress. Many thanks.
Kind regards
Sheejee
Congragulation Brother i am really happy for you and have a great future and good luck for Set M..

Regards

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:31 am

hopingforILR wrote:Called HO this morning. Application is incomplete. Does anyone know if they have started on March applications?
Did you ask them if they have started March Applications yet??

Regards

Insomnia

Post by Insomnia » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:32 am

March_LR14 wrote:
msmussaf wrote:Good Luck Shahjee1234
So you got the visas according to your user name 1 2 3 4 here you go..Lol :lol:
I hope so from next week it will be our turn.

I have lost the patience. I am at a stage now that i don't care about the decision any more i just want my documents back so that i can start my life either here or in my own country.

Regards
Dear Guys
Yes I am with you March_LR14. Its soon our turn starting. probably in 1-2 weeks time. I found this platform realy realy helpful . atleast we find here similar situation buddys and share information and ideas.
Shahgee thanks to send me PM but i could not open because i am not allowed to something like that. whats the other option to contact you.. Good luck guys

Application Submitted: 14/03/2014
Bio Recieved: 26/03/2014
Bio Enroll: 27/03/2014
Approval :
Doc Back:

NasirNNN
- thin ice -

Post by NasirNNN » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 am

Shahjee congrats that's great news.Shahjee best luck for future and keep in touch

thanks for ur valuable suggestions and posting ur experience.
prayers r with ur father hope he recover soon.

so happy for you enjoy ur freedom

Regards
Just a quick update on the FLR(M) for my Mrs and kids, we have received it this morning and it clearly says that she has to stay 2 years and than apply for ILR, and also goes on and say that any future applications that she make will be dealt with under section 284 of Part 8 of immigration rules.........which is the old rules, so although we haven't received the biometric but I could safely say that it is a 2 years visa under old rules. Really happy :D thanks a lot to all of you for the help and support. I am planning to go for the SET(M) for them in a day or so, will keep you guys updated with progress. Many thanks.
Kind regards
Sheejee

ma575
Newly Registered

Post by ma575 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:00 pm

Kind regards
Sheejee

Hi Shahjee,

Congratulations!! Many thanks for sharing the good news. To add to your post, I have received my Mrs. BRP a short while ago today and it is for two years. Have not received the documents yet but I am pretty sure the letter along with the documents must have the same wording. God bless the whole family.

Best wishes

msmussaf

Post by msmussaf » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:36 pm

Kind regards
Sheejee

Rock shahjee congratulation 1. 2. 3. 4

sksuk
Newly Registered

Post by sksuk » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:41 pm

Kind regards
Sheejee

Congratulations Shahjee!!!

khani

Post by khani » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:37 pm

Congratulations shahjee

msmussaf

Post by msmussaf » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:00 pm

Sajjad ali. Any news ?

sajjadali707

Post by sajjadali707 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:29 pm

msmussaf wrote:Sajjad ali. Any news ?
No news Msmussaf
Hope for rest of the four days.
Application sent 11/02/2014
Ackn dated. 12/02/2014
Ackn received. 17/02/2014
Bio letter dated. 05/03/2014
Bio letter rcvd. 13/03/2014
Biometric done. 13/03/2014
Approval dated 17/06/2014
BRP received 19/06/2014

sams99
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by sams99 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:49 pm

Gurus please help

ILR app with HO since 03/03/2014 :D

Sleepless nights with me :|

I am in UK since 27 march 2004

All apps went fine for extension

T4 expiring in 28 feb 2010 app sent to HO on 25 feb 2010 ... acknowledgement letter 01 march 2010 In time...

App sent back with all docs and pp on 09 june 2010 HO couldn't take payment asked to send new app as new app form was in place 04/10 ver with increased fees

Sent the new app on 14 june 2010 and out of time app says on SAR

Visa rejection letter received on 27 July 2010 as maintenance fund letter was older then 30 days (I thought it was ok to send the previous one.... my bad)

Spoke to a barrister he suggested launch JR which was launched on 31 july 2010 .... later rejected on 10 october 2010 by judge ... reason: no merits.

Meanwhile launched T1 psw app on 03 auguest 2010 ... received visa on 29 sept 2010 valid till 29 spet 2012 out of time app as per SAR

then applied for T4 student in sept and have current visa till 10 oct 2014

Now my question will this visa rejection in July 2010 break my continuous stay for ILR unable to find answers anywhere :?:

Anyone had same situation .... please reply
Sorry for long post
Thanks

mind202
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by mind202 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:16 pm

Sajjad bhai,
i have sent you private message ,please have a look.
thanks and regards

March_LR14

Post by March_LR14 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:49 pm

Hi Friends,

HO has responded to my FOI request. Please find below latest figure for SET LR applications made in Jan, Feb and March 2014 and how many of them still pending.

Jan 2014: Total applications: 765 , Decided: 705, Pending: 60

Feb 2014: Total applications: 690 , Decided: 260, Pending: 430

March 2014: Total applications: 725 , Decided: 10, Pending: 715

Please visit link for original FOI:

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... ics_ja/new

Please visit below direct link for official reply:

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... 2.pdf.html

By looking above information and comparing it with information released on 03-06-2014 it is clear HO is dealing with Feb backlog and March applications are on hold.

I hope above information make sense for all of us waiting.

Regards

shahjee1234

Post by shahjee1234 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:43 pm

Hello all,
First thing first @ ma575, many congratulations to you and your Mrs for the 2 year FLR(M), great news. Hope you get the SET(M) sorted soon. My best wishes be with you my brother.
Thanks a lot to msmussaf, sksuk, Khani, khanzada12, ma14, hassan5805 for your prayers and best wishes.
And how can I forget NasirNNN Bahi, thanks for your support and help always.
My best wishes to all of you.
Kind regards
Shahjee
Application send: 10/02/2014
Acknowl received: 17/02/2014
Biometric received: 05/03/2014
Biometric recorded: 05/03/2014
Approval date: 13/06/2014

Arsal385
Member of Standing

Post by Arsal385 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:52 pm

mind202 wrote:hi,
need help for my friend who is applying under 10 years category next month.
He had an issue with Lloyds college in 2007 where his visa was revoked(i m sure some body would know about lloyds college) and he went for appeal ,later year and half after he was granted with HSMP by Tribunal in two hearings,first decision which went in his favour challenged by home office and second hearing home office accepted there fault .will this be an issue if he applies under 10 years category.
regards
I have been a victim of Llyods college. HO refused to give me Tier 1 General as they said your studies in Lloyds college back in 2007 is invalid. I appealed against this decision in April 2010 by stating that I never studied in that college and I changed it within few months. Judge allowed my appeal and totally disallowed HO claim. HO didnt raise any appeal against Judge decision and ultimately granted me Tier 1 General. So, the bottom line is as long as you win the case and HO accept Court decision so it should be fine and should not make any detrimental effect on your long residency as long as you fulfill their other Long residency criteria.

xx104
Newly Registered

Post by xx104 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:31 pm

March_LR14 wrote:Hi Friends,

HO has responded to my FOI request. Please find below latest figure for SET LR applications made in Jan, Feb and March 2014 and how many of them still pending.

Jan 2014: Total applications: 765 , Decided: 705, Pending: 60

Feb 2014: Total applications: 690 , Decided: 260, Pending: 430

March 2014: Total applications: 725 , Decided: 10, Pending: 715

Please visit link for original FOI:

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... ics_ja/new

Please visit below direct link for official reply:

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... 2.pdf.html

By looking above information and comparing it with information released on 03-06-2014 it is clear HO is dealing with Feb backlog and March applications are on hold.

I hope above information make sense for all of us waiting.

Regards

:( :( :(
Their processing speed is so slow!!!

MBU001
Newly Registered

Post by MBU001 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:37 pm

I have applied on 20/02/14 and still waiting. So it does make sense that why i have not got my decision yet. :(

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:20 am

hi all,

i have applied for my SAR and i also received an acknowledgement from the home office but its been over two weeks now and the amount has not been taken out from my account.either is this a routine matter or is there anything wrong.

thanks

fielddrive
United Kingdom

Post by fielddrive » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:46 am

shahfurqan wrote:hi all,

i have applied for my SAR and i also received an acknowledgement from the home office but its been over two weeks now and the amount has not been taken out from my account.either is this a routine matter or is there anything wrong.

thanks
This is routine. You will receive your data in due course and within 40 days. Payment is normalled debited when all the data is ready to be sent out to you. I apply in the mid of May and expecting a response back by end of June. All of friends who applied for SAR had their payment taken just before they got the SAR package.

K4

Post by K4 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:07 am

fielddrive wrote:

thanks
This is routine. You will receive your data in due course and within 40 days. Payment is normalled debited when all the data is ready to be sent out to you. I apply in the mid of May and expecting a response back by end of June. All of friends who applied for SAR had their payment taken just before they got the SAR package.

hey guys

i applied for my SAR on 5th june no acknowledgment yet should i do something or just wait?

khan_81
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by khan_81 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:02 am

I would say wait as the amount will be debited in 3 to 4 weeks time. I applied mine on 28th December 2013 and payment was taken around 25/26 January 2014 and file was received on 30th January.

K4 wrote:
fielddrive wrote:

thanks

hey guys

i applied for my SAR on 5th june no acknowledgment yet should i do something or just wait?

shahfurqan
Member of Standing

Post by shahfurqan » Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:24 am

fielddrive wrote:

thanks
thank you so much mate

zebikhan
Newly Registered

Post by zebikhan » Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:24 am

Hi, I am a bit confused with a situation I am going through.
Actually, I got ILR a week ago on the basis of long term 10 years residence comprises of 6 years as a student, 2 years with post study work (psw) and remaining two years being a spouce of EEA National.
my question is, can I apply for british citizenship after 12 month if my wife get divorce now.
secondly, if I divorce to her now then do I need to provide my wife' treaty rights proofs after 12 months at the time of making application for BC.
Please reply, I will be grateful to you.

zebikhan
Newly Registered

Post by zebikhan » Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:25 am

Hi, I am a bit confused with a situation I am going through.
Actually, I got ILR a week ago on the basis of long term 10 years residence comprises of 6 years as a student, 2 years with post study work (psw) and remaining two years being a spouce of EEA National.
my question is, can I apply for british citizenship after 12 month if my wife get divorce now.
secondly, if I divorce to her now then do I need to provide my wife' treaty rights proofs after 12 months at the time of making application for BC.
Please reply, I will be grateful to you.