ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR (FP) 10 years route refused, letter from Capita

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

staringattft
Newly Registered
Hong Kong

FLR (FP) 10 years route refused, letter from Capita

Post by staringattft » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:54 pm

hello, good afternoon
i'm an overstayer, and my visa expired on 2007, passport expires on 2008. i've been living my girlfriend since 2003 (as it either requires COA or valid passport to marriage in the UK, we are unmarried partner with all documents)
my girlfriend has the Settlement since 2013 via 10 years lawful stay rules.

i applied the FLR(FP) 10 years partner router earlier this year, base on me and my girlfriend relationship and had refused because the caseworker can not see any obstacle to prevent us relocate to my country.

now, i received the letter from capita says i need to leave the country because my visa refusal and i'm overstayed.

but, currently, my girlfriend is pregnant almost 4months.

my question is
if i make a fresh application, based on our relationship and her pregnancy, is there any successful chance? if i ignore the capita's letter, will i still have chance to stay in the UK if enforcement action taking place?

regards

Obie
Ireland

Re: FLR (FP) 10 years route refused, letter from Capita

Post by Obie » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:57 pm

The UK will issue you with a removal notice when they are about to remove you, and this will confer a right of appeal.

It will be better to apply when the baby is born.

In the meantime your wife can work on naturalisation.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

staringattft
Newly Registered
Hong Kong

Post by staringattft » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:00 pm

hi, Obie, thanks for your kind reply.

because it still has about 25 weeks to her due date, i will probably going for making another fresh application to give us the extra time.

if i receive the removal notice in the very short time, do i have any chance to win the removal appeal based on relationship and pregnancy etc ?

regards

djbonnet
Newly Registered

Post by djbonnet » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:58 pm

No. I was in tribunal last year november and my wife was 27 week pregnant dismissed the appeal as according to him the airline allows upto 34 weeks pregnant travelling and she can relocate with me to my home country. I waited untill my twin babies born last month and applied on flr fp again.