ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Queries in Income and Expenditure Section-Visitor Visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hrudaya
Newly Registered

Queries in Income and Expenditure Section-Visitor Visa

Post by hrudaya » Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:38 pm

I am calling my inlaws to UK from India.They will be paying for their tickets but they will be staying with us. I have doubts in the Employment and income section-

1.What is the cost to you personally of your trip in GBP(£)?-Do we have to write only the amount for the ticket because accommodation and food will be provided by me.Pls help.
2.The total amount of money you have for this trip-Do they have mention only the ticket price?
3.The cost of your living expenses-Is it the expenses in UK or in India?In what currency should they write.
4.Is someone other than you paying for all or a part of your trip?-Does it mean the ticket expenses or it includes ticket + accommodation?
Pls help urgently.