ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Croydon - Some questions

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tulipz
Mood:
United Kingdom

PEO Croydon - Some questions

Post by tulipz » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:43 pm

Hi all,
I have my appointment at Croydon PEO this week. Can the wise people here please help me

1. What is the best way to arrange my docs? At the moment, I put each document in a separate sleeve with its photocopies. Is this ok?

2. Where is the best place to park the car?

3. What is the earlies time they will let us in ? The appointment is at 8:15 am

Any other helpful advice gratefully recieved.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: PEO Croydon - Some questions

Post by CR001 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:50 pm

tulipz wrote:Hi all,
I have my appointment at Croydon PEO this week. Can the wise people here please help me

1. What is the best way to arrange my docs? At the moment, I put each document in a separate sleeve with its photocopies. Is this ok? Should be fine, they will ask for documents they want to see so don't make it too complicated. There is no 'standard' way to present them

2. Where is the best place to park the car? Parking garage across the road. Google NCP and you will see where it is located.

3. What is the earlies time they will let us in ? The appointment is at 8:15 am Probably no earlier than 30 minutes before your appointment time

Any other helpful advice gratefully recieved.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.