ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET O form Urgent

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ssidd

SET O form Urgent

Post by ssidd » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:51 pm

Hello,

Question 6.3 of SET O ask about evidence of absence from the UK and the options are;

Letter from employer (which is no more possible as my last employer no more exist but I have payslips)
Letter from applicant due to compelling or compassionate reason.

I am confused which option I need to tick?

6.11 of SET O ask about absence but I think it is for crown dependencies? Any one please correct me if I am wrong.

7.11 of SET O ask about your length of stay in UK, please confirm me that this stay counted from date on which application is based or date of first entry in the UK on any visa?

Kindly guide me its urgent as I have an appointment on Monday.

Thanks
SIDD
Random life is difficult but systematic is much easier!!
SIDD

ssidd

Re: SET O form Urgent

Post by ssidd » Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:55 pm

Its urgent please!!!

Amber need ur expert opinion.

Thanks
SIDD
SIDD

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:23 pm

Just keep the payslips handy in case they're requested. 6.11 would be N/A if not in crown dep and 7.11 related to the qualifying period.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

staltimm
Newly Registered

Post by staltimm » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:04 pm

Hi

Here is what I said in my application and got my ILR today (Croydon PSC). Hope it helps.

Question 6.3 of SET O ask about evidence of absence from the UK and the options are;

Letter from employer (which is no more possible as my last employer no more exist but I have payslips)
Letter from applicant due to compelling or compassionate reason.

I am confused which option I need to tick?

I didn't tick any as I had the same confusion as well. I had my employment contracts ready with me as proof that I had 25 days annual leave. But I was asked no questions or additional documents. I submitted my payslips and bank statements along with copies.

6.11 of SET O ask about absence but I think it is for crown dependencies? Any one please correct me if I am wrong.
I ignored this and didn't fill anything as I was not in crown dependencies

7.11 of SET O ask about your length of stay in UK, please confirm me that this stay counted from date on which application is based or date of first entry in the UK on any visa?
I based it on the date of first entry for the visas under which I claimed qualifying period. My qualifying period was 18 Jun 09 to 17 Jun 14 and as of 18 Jun 09 I was under a work permit. I entered UK under that visa on 08 Jan 09 and so I put my length of stay as 5 years and 5 months

ssidd

Post by ssidd » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:22 pm

Thanks alot

Cheers
SIDD
SIDD