ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

document submission spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

syed_ILR

document submission spouse visa

Post by syed_ILR » Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:11 am

Dear Madam

This refers to your application for entry clearance to the United Kingdom. In order to process your application further, you are requested to provide the following documentation:

1)Original degree in Bachelor of Technology from **************************** .

Please submit this document to us through post/courier at below address :

British High Commission
Visa Department
Chanakya Puri, Shanti Path
New Delhi - 110021

Please provide us the documents on or before 13/06/2014 and mention the above file reference number.

If we do not receive the document before the above said deadline, we will make the decision with the available documents.

Thanks & Regards

My wife got the above email...however she has already submitted the degree they are asking for in this email. What should we do now? any suggestions?

syed_ILR

Re: document submission spouse visa

Post by syed_ILR » Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:09 am

???

MPH80
Respected Guru

Post by MPH80 » Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:49 am

Write back stating you submitted the original with the application and it should already be present?

nicks3883
Newly Registered

Post by nicks3883 » Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:23 am

when did u apply New Delhi whats your timeline plz?

syed_ILR

Post by syed_ILR » Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:46 pm

MPH80 wrote:Write back stating you submitted the original with the application and it should already be present?
can we reply to the same email? or do we have to send a letter to the address mentioned in the email where they asked to send the documents??

MPH80
Respected Guru

Post by MPH80 » Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:19 pm

Send a letter. It's more likely to reach the person.

syed_ILR

Post by syed_ILR » Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:54 pm

MPH80 wrote:Send a letter. It's more likely to reach the person.
ok we are sending a letter in courier to say that we have already sent the original degree and there might be some confusion related to it as the colored photocopy looks alike.

My wife has got one more degree which she did not send (MBA). Is it wise to send it as well.. and a letter from the institute for the same degree stating that it was taught in english. If worse come to worse and they cant locate the first degree..they can consider the second one for the english requirement.

Any thoughts???

syed_ILR

Post by syed_ILR » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:37 am

any thoughts on my last post guys??

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:22 am

You won't lose anything by sending the additional degree so it's certainly worth including.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

syed_ILR

Post by syed_ILR » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:38 am

Cool..thanks for the reply

syed_ILR

Post by syed_ILR » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:21 pm

My wife got the visa. The case worker got confused with the colored photocopy of the degree...so once we sent the covering letter to check the docs again...he must have found it and granted the visa.

Thanks.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:36 pm

Good news.Well done
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Rayking

Post by Rayking » Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:20 pm

Congratulations! Enjoy the honeymoon :D

syed_ILR

Post by syed_ILR » Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:16 pm

lol thanks :)

WR1

Post by WR1 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:24 pm

syed_ILR wrote:My wife got the visa. The case worker got confused with the colored photocopy of the degree...so once we sent the covering letter to check the docs again...he must have found it and granted the visa.

Thanks.
Just for future reference for anyone reading this, when making photocopies of the documents, it is best practice to use black and white copies as it will be easier to distinguish from the originals and avoid confusions such as in your example that will lead to unnecessary delays.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

syed_ILR

Post by syed_ILR » Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:02 pm

WR1 wrote:
syed_ILR wrote:My wife got the visa. The case worker got confused with the colored photocopy of the degree...so once we sent the covering letter to check the docs again...he must have found it and granted the visa.

Thanks.
Just for future reference for anyone reading this, when making photocopies of the documents, it is best practice to use black and white copies as it will be easier to distinguish from the originals and avoid confusions such as in your example that will lead to unnecessary delays.

TRUE!! lesson learnt...