ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help with Financial Requirements for Sponsoring Fiance.

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

claraluh
United Kingdom

Help with Financial Requirements for Sponsoring Fiance.

Post by claraluh » Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:52 pm

Hi Everyone, I am a settled person in UK and am planning to apply for a fiance visa for my partner. I would like to know if with the amount I am earning it is going to be possible.

1) I currently have a contract of 37.5 hrs per week and my salary is £17053,00.
2) I am paid for any hour extra of work which I do now and then
3) I get monthly individual bonus which is based on my sales, 5% commission on certain sales
4) I get branch bonus when I reach target

I understand that to qualify I should earn £18600 a year, which will be around £1550 a month. for the past 6 months I have earned more than that. Last month I earned around £1800 before tax.

Will I be able to sponsor my fiance? And under what section should I apply? I saw something about non-salaried employment, but I didn't understand a lot about that.

I appreciate in advance any help given!!

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Help with Financial Requirements for Sponsoring Fiance.

Post by Amber » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:36 pm

It would appear Cat A, insofar as the lowest Gross wage slips in the last 6 months x 12 = the financial requirement or above.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

claraluh
United Kingdom

Post by claraluh » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:58 pm

Thanks for the quick reply Amber. So under category A, should I use salaried or non-salaried?

I also have another question if you can help me as well. My flat is rented by my parents and the tenancy agreement and council tax is in the name of both of them, but it is a 3 bedroom flat and it is only me and them living there. How can I show I will have a place to live with my partner? We will be staying in the same flat and my parents are happy with it as it is big enough for us.

Many Thanks :)

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:41 pm

A letter from the Landlord and tenants confirming it's ok for you to stay.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

claraluh
United Kingdom

Post by claraluh » Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:52 pm

Thanks a lot Amber!!!

FiancePh
Newly Registered

Post by FiancePh » Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:50 pm

I'd like to share my problem hope you can give some advise.. My sponsor salary is base on how many hours he work so every month..so on his payslip he's got different amount of his salary.. We are going to apply for fiance visa ..so what category we should select.
One more thing is he don't have payslip for the month of January and February because he don't have work so we can provide the 10 mos.paylips only but we try to compute the gross we reach and exceed the require financial requirements.